This past weekend was Scott's brother Justin's graduation. He graduated from SUU with a major in History and Psychology. Yea! Good Job Justin!! We had so much fun seeing and spending time with all of Scott's family and nice to get out of Brigham City for a bit.
Lawson had a fun time at grandma and grandpa Greener's. He loved to play in her sandbox. We are going to have to get him one for the summer, he had so much fun.
Playing with cousins, aunts, and uncles.
Justin's family-minus their other boy, Talmage.
Scott's dad machined a seal for Suu's time capsule. They will open it in 90 years, I think. (To my Suu roomies: the campus has changed a bit. They have added this huge bell tower thing and a new education building, it is kinda up by the upper quad. Pretty cool though, I have forgotten how nice the campus was.)
Monday, May 5, 2008
A SUU Grad!
Posted by Sarah Greener at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi guys!!! Thanks for coming down this weekend we love getting to spend time with all of you, I can believe how much Lawson is talking it is so cute! keep us posted on new words he is learning. We love and miss you !!!
Mom and Dad
Good Ol' Cedar City!! I don't miss that place one bit though we did have a fun 3 years all living and playing together! Those are good memories! I'll bet Cedar has changed a ton since I was there 3 years ago. And PS- Lawson looks so cute in his little sandles in the sand box getting dirt between his little toes.:)
Cute little Lawson- I love that he is just totall playing with all the grown-ups! If you will be home for Mother's Day we should get together :)
Lawson is so cute. Aren't sand boxes so fun? When you get one, just make sure it has a lid, so it doesn't become the neighborhood kitty litter box. Park sand boxes are one thing I won't let Rylee play in.
Looks like a fun time! The weather looked nice too. We were thinking about getting a sand box as well, easy summer fun!!
Wow! I can't believe how big Lawson looks playing in the sand! What a cutie. We miss you guys! Also, I love your new layout- it always looks a little different when I check and always fantastic!!
Lawson is getting so big and is as cute as ever! That's cool you got to visit the Campus! I don't think I'll be returning there anytime soon, so that's good to hear some updates from you! Congrats to Scott's bro!
Post a Comment