We had a pretty laid back Mother's Day. Scott was so nice and took on the "duties" for me today! It was nice to get a little break. Thanks Scott!! I am so greatful that I have my little boy. It isn't always easy and loads of fun.....but it is so worth it!
We have been wanting to go to the Hogle Zoo for a looong time. Saturday was finally a nice enough day that we got to go. I guess that is one of the nice things about living up here in Brigham is that you are not too far away from Salt Lake or any other "big" cities. It is about and hour or so away so you can always find something fun to do without driving to far. We arrived at the Zoo at about 10 in the morning, it wasn't to busy yet, so that was nice. We got to see pretty much everything without a huge crowd. Lawson loved loved loved the zoo. He loved to run around and look at all the animals and try to make the noises that they made. I must say that he has the elephant down to a T. He had soooo much fun and it was so fun to watch him. One bad thing though is that I left the battery in the charger for my camera. I was so mad...... I grabbed the camera and thought that I had everything ready, but no, I forgot to grab the battery from the charger!!! Bahhh so we had to buy one of those disposable camera's and use it. It was almost embarrassing.... Whippin' out our little dispose while everyone had their digital and huge professional cameras. Hahaha oh well we had a fun!! These pics taken at the zoo were taken with Scott's camera phone so that I would have something to post:) Sorry, they may be a little blurry!




Sunday, May 11, 2008
Zoo Fun & Mom's Day
Posted by Sarah Greener at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Looks like fun! My parents used to take me to the Hogle zoo all the time when I was about Lawson's age...they tell me that I liked the monkeys the best!
Happy Mothers Day, Sarah!
Happy Mothers Day! Isnt' it great to have a day when the hubby's take over the mother "duties". Cody tells me it's pretty ironic though that for a day we're being honored for being a mom, that we'd ask for a break from it! Looks like you had a great trip to the zoo!
Sounds like you had a great mothers day! I love the zoo lol i've never been to the Hogle zoo but maybe someday oh and Lawson is super cute :] I love how u spiked his hair! Super cute! haha
Hi Guys, Sounds like you had a fun weekend I love the zoo too! maybe we can come up and we can all go again this summer.
give Lawson a kiss for me!!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!! Im glad Scott Stepped up!! As he should on Mothers day!!! Love you, and love the pics of the zooo! BOOOOO we couldn't go I wish we had fun stuff here!! Love ya
Happy Mother's Day! That's good that you got a little break! It's always nice and definitely needed at times! The Zoo is always sooo much fun! I love going there, especially with little ones! Love the pics!
It looks like you guys had tons of fun at the zoo! I can't wait to hear Lawson's elephant sound one day....that is, if I ever get to meet him.:( Happy mother's day by the way!!
cuteness! I bet he had such a blast. There is nothing better than animals for a kid I swear! Haha, you sound like me with the whole camera thing. Don't worry I struggle too :)
looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the zoo! we live about 1/2 hr from the zoo and poor Will has still never been, but hopefully this year we can change that. Im glad your hubby took on all the household duties for you on mothers day. It is always so nice to get a break
The Zoo looks so fun! I always love the zoo! I told Colby that just cuz we don't have kids doesn't mean we can't go to the zoo haha I love that place.
I am so happy you are reading the books now! I know you will love Edward as much as I do haha and then when you get done with those you can read The Host cuz it is really good too. It is totally different but good just the same
What a lucky girl you are to have Scott! How fun! I wish we could have gone with you to the zoo! I am so glad you have started the twilight series! It just gets better and better!
You started the best book every and you didn't even tell me? I will bring up the 2nd and the 3rd for ya to read and then you can just bring them back when you come down next!!!
FuN TiMeS!!!
Post a Comment