Lilypie

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Super Fun Weekend

The parks up here in B.C. are pretty lame-o. There are quite a few, but none of them have swings or fun stuff for babies. So in what little space that we have in back of our town home we decided to put a little sand box in for Lawson. Scott didn't have to work on Friday so it was the perfect time to do it. This is what our little space looked like before...Yes a little bit of an eye sore.
Here is a way dumb pic of me shoveling sand and getting rid of weeds............

Big Scott putting the sand box together.

Lawson helping dad wheel in the sand in his wagon.

All done!!! Lawson LOVES to play in his new sand box. I am so glad that he will have something to play with during the summer and not be so bored to tears....

On Sat is was such a nice day again, so Scott thought it would be fun to break out Lawson's sweet froggy pool. I of course had to put several layers of sun screen on him, I really didn't want him to get burned. By the time I was done with him he was a little grease ball. He is thinking he is so cool in his swim suit!

He had so much fun! What a little punk:)

16 comments:

Kristi said...

OHHHHHH BOOOOOOO!!! That looks like so so so much fun!!! He is such a cute kid!!! I bet he just had a blast!!! Love you GUYS!!!

Brittany said...

That is so cute!! I love love love the froggy swimming pool! Lawson does look like a little stuf in his swim trunks!! And great job to you and Scott for making a sand box! It looks great!!

John said...

Danny's jealous of the swimming pool!

Kassi said...

How fun that you have a hubby to help you make a way cool sand box! I LOVE IT! and the froggy pool is the coolest thing I have seen a long time!

Amanda P. said...

That sand box will be the best thing ever! We might have to copy you and do one on the side of our house :) I am soooooooo glad that you read twilight. You should call me and we can talk about it! I think I am going to re-read them after I am done with The Host. It has been too long, I am loosing that lovin feeling! haha

adrianne s. said...

Lawson is such a hottie in his swim shorts and look at you go, Sarah, with your shovel! You guys took care of some serious business and Scott really looks like he knows what he is doing with his tool belt on and everything. It looks like you have yourselves a nice little oasis in your backyard- congratulations!

BRiTT said...

You guys are the CuTeSt FAMILY!!!! Lucky me... your my fam to ha ha ha:) OK Sarah ... SERIOUS we live like 20 min apart!!!! WE ARE PLAYING THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!! Lawson is growing up SO fast and is so adorable!!! LOVE YOU!! OH and that pic of you is not dumb! You're so stinkin' tiNy!!! Oh.. who is Scott workin' for?? Is he still with Nebeker? Just wondered me and kipp hung out with their son and his wife...rambling! ***HuGs***

BRiTT said...

Hey... where is your townhouse at in Brigham?? Do you guys rent or did you buy? Sorry 20 questions... it just looks super cute! ANd I've been thinkin' about moving out of the sticks...to much DraMa! Anyway...

Kassi said...

I am so HAPPY you have joined the I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN CLUB!! haha I don't know how it happened but I can't get enough of it I look for things on the internet all day long. I have watched every stupid little clip about the movie about Edward about Bella. I think that is becoming a sickness! Oh well I LOVE HIM so I don't really care :)

Nicole said...

He looks so cute with his belly poking out, all greasy from the sunscreen! Haha!

Brittany said...

Hey just so you know I did think about you while I was in Brigham but I was only there for a short time. I got in at 9:00PM and left the next morning. But I'm sure I will be up there again and I will definitely call you!!:)

Chelsea Johnson said...

I love that little frog pool! I need to get one of those so we can get some relief from the heat! The sandbox looks like every little boy's dream come true! You look great working so hard on it!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Lawson is such a stud!! I love his tummy hanging out over his swim shorts. Why is it only cute when you're a baby?!?! What a great idea for a sand box. You guys put in a lot of hard work and he is going to love it!- just watch out for cats...

Analee said...

How much fun! I love the little froggy pool! It's so adorable!

Kaylie Jean said...

i love the swim shorts haha, and u read twilight?! Dont u just love them?! When i first read them i could not put the dang book down lol

The Finks said...

very impressive on the sand box construction you will get a lot of use out of it!