Lilypie

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Niece!

My brother Jared and his wife Adrianne had their second baby this morning. Another girl who they named Stella Lou. She weighed 9lbs 3oz and was 21 inches long. Yea!! We are sooo excited that she is here. Stella and her mom are doing great! I wish that they didn't live clear in Kentucky, I want to see her so bad. Oh well, Pictures will do just fine for now:) (sorry about the bad picture, it was taken from a cell phone)

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! That's awesome!

Kristi said...

YeAh StElLa!!! Thats such a cute name!! Congrats to them!! and to Aunt Sarah and Uncle Scott!! So when am I going to get a new neice?? LOL Just Kidding, you still have a baby!!! Speaking of Kiss him for me!! Love ya

Roger and Tammy Family said...

what a Cutie! congtats to
Jared and Adrianne to you and to grandpa John and Grandma Peg!!!
can't wait to see you guys!
love ya mom greener

Amanda P. said...

Oh how precious. She is adorable! You will have to tell them congrats for me!

Cori Carpenter said...

Congrats! She looks so cute!

Kaylie Jean said...

She is so cute! That sucks though that they live in Kentucky :( But congrats! :] I wont be an aunt until im married lol dang lol

The Finks said...

Your little boy is so dang cute! You guys are living in Brigham city right? Your hair is so long and I can't believe I hav'nt seen you for that long. I love Scott's new ride he reminds me of Clint. Clint got a job promotion here with verizon and I will be starting work as a nurse soon. so I guess it brought us here for the money pathetic I know. So what took you guys to B-town?

Chelsea Johnson said...

Congrats! Its so fun to have nieces and nephews. Your layout looks fantastic, by the way!

Kristi said...

Hey Call me when you get a min, Im at work on this computer, you cant see the side paper!! LOL we may have to bring the numbers in to like 850 instead of the 900! LOL but Its so Freeking cute!! I love it!!! And love you guys! Thanks for hanging out with us/me this weekend it was so good to see the Lawsposs, I cant believe how good he talks and how cute he is!! will you tell him "HI" from me!!!