My little bro Matt graduated from Kanab High School this past weekend. He graduated third in his class!! Smart Stink.......He also acquired a full two year scholarship from SUU, but first he plans to attend an LDS mission in October for two years. There wasn't very many in his graduating class, I think he said that there was only 55 or something like that. Way to go Matt, we are so so proud of you!
Lawson the Stud.....
Matt was also Student Body Pres. So he had to welcome everyone to the graduation.

Matt and I use to be best buds growing up. When he was just little he would defend me from mom and everybody else. He would get mad at them if they would try to mess with me! It was so funny. I can't believe that he is grown up now.
I had to put this picture in. Lawson fell asleep while eating lunch the other day. Too funny!!:)
We had so much fun with my family. It was nice to spend some time with them, even if it was only for a few days.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
KHS GRAD
Posted by Sarah Greener at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
LOL that is great He crashed at Lunch!! Oh your so CUTE!! Those pics of you look so good!! Good Old Matt Going in to Life, for real now! Well when he gets back from the mission!! LOL It was good to see you guys for Lunch!!
oh congrats to your little bro! It is werid one the little brother is done with high school. It's like it just shouldn't happen, ya know? haha anyway Sounds like Kanab was fun it always fun to see family I think anyway!
Oh, lucky Matt yo have a sister like you! Your hair looks gorgeous!
Congrats to Matt! He sounds like such a good little brother! Your hair looks way cute... when did you darken it!!
Cute pictures! You look great! Lawson is getting so big-such a cutie. Wasn't it strange to watch our little brothers graduate?!? It makes me feel so old! Your brother will make a great missionary!
Hey it looks like you guys have been pretty busy lately huh! the sandbox looked like fun and so did the cute little pool.
I think he is still too little and young to be graduating high school! I guess that means we are starting to get old!
I second what you say. I can still remember playing games with Matt and Spencer in Grandma's basement, games only children play! I can't believe they are now all grown up! I can accept that they are graduating, it's them going on missions that starts making me feel old!
All I can say is that I LOVE YOU!! I am so happy you are a Twilighter now! I know I have a bad feeling too and I just can't shake it! I am just wish the dang book would get out so that I don't have to wait anymore I think that I am going to go to one of these midnight parties and start reading it as soon as I get my hands on it. haha I can't wait much longer
I can't believe your littlest brother just graduated high school!! We're getting old!!! What a smart kid too! When does he put his mission papers in? And did you dye your hair dark? I've never seen you as a brunette! It's really cute!!
That is so cute that he would defend you all the time! What a sweet boy! That is crazy that he has graduated. I remember him as just a little guy. You look great by the way, I love your hair!
Hey, Mom will be posting later today she said, if she can figure it out by herself she said!!! LOL love ya
Those pictures are way cute! you look darlin, of course! I can't wait to see you guys on the 4th! How long will you be staying for?? Jason's 10 yr reunion is on the 5th!! weird!!
Post a Comment