So, on a whim Lawson and I decided to go to Kanab for a little visit. My brother Andy came up to visit OUR Cousin MIKE up in Clinton so we just hitched a ride back down with him. We have only one vehicle at the moment(Scott broke a piston rod or something like that in his truck)so Lawson and I have been confined to the house going on for a month now and it has started to wear on me and giving me a little bit of the crazies. So I thought that this would be a great oportunity to finally get out of the house and get to see my family for a bit. We will probably be here for a week, so hopefully we will have some good material to post!:)
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Down to Kanab
So, on a whim Lawson and I decided to go to Kanab for a little visit. My brother Andy came up to visit OUR Cousin MIKE up in Clinton so we just hitched a ride back down with him. We have only one vehicle at the moment(Scott broke a piston rod or something like that in his truck)so Lawson and I have been confined to the house going on for a month now and it has started to wear on me and giving me a little bit of the crazies. So I thought that this would be a great oportunity to finally get out of the house and get to see my family for a bit. We will probably be here for a week, so hopefully we will have some good material to post!:)
Posted by Sarah Greener at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Sounds like fun! I hope you have a good time and enjoy hanging out with your family! I get my backgrounds from cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com I have no idea how to create my own so this is the only way I can get cute ones.:)
Hey this is Kaylie Horton I kind of just stumbled on your page through Katy Ramsays page i hope you dont mind i just wanted to tell you how cute Lawson is and hope all is good :]
How fun!! That's cool that you get to spend some time with your family! I know how it is to be with one car for a while...it does make you go a little crazy!! A small vaca is always nice!
Have a great time in K-Town! I know what you mean about being stir crazy. I have to get out the house for a little while everyday or I feel like I am going nuts.
Thats so fun! If I was locked in the house without a car I think I would have gone nuts TOO!! Mom Says you are coming to see us, so they can take you guys back!! Im so Excited!!! Hopfully we will be in our house and you can see It!! I hope that you are having a good time, and getting some sun, its been nice here and so I bet its way nice! Tell Peg and Big John HI!!! Love Ya!
Hey, I love your new layout-very cute! Hope you have fun in Kanab. I hear that a small case of the crazies can also be resolved by a trip to Rineyville, KY! Actually things are pretty slow and quiet around here, too, but we'd love to see you guys again soon!
I am so jealous! I wish I was home!! :) I am actually up in Brigham quite a bit. Our entire family lives there with the exception of my parents! I Will have to let you know so we can do something! I am trying to figure out a way to get pics of the hairdo... not so sure why it is so popular, but my students have all asked me about it to. As for the hair cut... go for it!! I love mine like this! I never thought I would. I hope you have a ton of fun in kanab! Let me know when is good for you and we'll make some plans (even if it is just lunch)
Hey! We should try to get together if you're going to be here for much longer! I would love to see you guys!
Yay Kanab!
Hey You!!! I love you guys too! You're the sweetest! And I totally relate to bein a little stir "CrAzY"!!! Have fun and enjoy a break from "regular" life!
*HuGs*
How fun! You and Amanda will probably raise all kinds of a ruckus together! I hope you have the best time ever!!!
Oh I wish SO BAD that you could have stayed longer! I hope that you had fun while you were here though and at least we got to hang for a little while!! LOVE YOU TONS!!
PS. I will be sending you a bill for the book Lawson destroyed...
Haha, totally jk!
Ya that would fine if you add me to ur list lol i dont mind at all! Ill add u to mind as well. if you dont mind. Ya i love school so much its great over here! And thanks for the comment :] hope ya had a good time in kanab!
Post a Comment