Lilypie

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back to B.C.

Well I have made it back to ol' B-town. I have actually been back a couple of days, but just now found time to post. I know that I promised some good material and pictures to post, but I couldn't take my camera because Scott needed it for his construction class. So I though that I would just use my dad's and load pictures onto a disk before I go. Well, that didn't really work, I forgot to a) take pictures and therefore, b) couldn't load any onto a disk. haha Oh well. Lawson and I did have a good time though. It was so nice to see my family and of course it went by too fast. Lawson was kinda a stink though. He is trying to get two of his molars and one of his incisors, so he was kinda ornery and such a mamma's boy. I would just walk out of the room for a sec and he would break out in a cry...poor kid... He wouldn't let my mom hold him, feed him, bathe him, or anything:( He did though LOVE LOVE to play with my brothers though, he just adores them. I have such awesome brothers! On Wednesday my mom and I did manage to get away for the day and that was sooo nice. It was the first time since I had him that I had left him for a full day. It was nice to get to spend some time with my mom and not have to worry about anything. My dad watched Lawson and Lawson had a great time with his grandpa!(Thanks dad!) I also got to see my very good friend Amanda that lives in Kanab, that is always a good time:) It is nice to be home though and it was good to see Scott (kinda) I sometimes need a break from him too! hahaha..........just kidding.............. :)

11 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

How fun! I am glad you got to spend some time with your fam! It sounds like you had a good time...especially when you got a break for the whole day...awesome!

Amy said...

I am so glad you got to go home. It is so nice to go home and especially spend time with your mom! I am also glad you got alone time without a baby, that is awesome. Just wait till you get your first overnighter alone with your husband! It took us three years to do that and then we didn't know what to do in the evening, it was so fun!
Ya I am pregnant. I am due in Aug. (not looking forward to the summer! we are going to be in charlotte, NC, hot and humid!) Blake and this baby will be 3.5 years apart, I am hoping that is a good space.
Oh and I emailed Analee for you. Hopefully she gets back to you soon.

Analee said...

How fun that you got to spend time in Kanab! I love being able to go home! I got the email from Amy. All I need is your email address so you can access my blog (This has become such a pain to go private) if you can't email me at awells04@gmail.com try analeewells@suumail.net hopefully that one goes through!!

Nicole said...

It's good to get away so you can appreciate the every day things. I am glad you had fun in Kanab!

Yep - I think Amanda is pretty awesome too. Must be the incredibly good GENES in that family :o)

Amanda P. said...

Yes! Good times always in Kanab!! I wish there were more! oh well, 4th of july right????

Brittany said...

I'm so glad that you were able to spend some time with your family! Sounds like you had a great time! Where did you and your mom go for the day? St.George? Did you look at the Modbe website yet? If you see anything you like and have questions or want to get one call me!:)

mommaRx said...

The being away from Scott comment was hilarious! I am jealous that you got to go to Kanab, but am glad you had the best time ever. I hate teething!!!- I mean not me teething... Ava teething :)

Kristi said...

Glad you had fun!!! I saw Peg & John's page!! Fun!! Im at work so I will blog ya later when I get my Internet hooked up, Love Ya

Brittany said...

Hey, did you look at the Modbe website?? If you found something you like and want to get one I have to have the order in by tomorrow morning at 8:00. So call me tonight even if you just have questions about sizes or something.:)

Amanda P. said...

Ok sarah, I just saw that your parents started a blog....I love this! I am going to stalk down Peg like no other!! Haha.

Chelsea Johnson said...

It is always great to spend time with family and let them love and spoil the babies!