This past weekend Scott's youngest brother Chad , had a Water Polo meet in Bear River . This is Chad's first year on the team. He was starting goalie for the four games that they played and did really really well for his first time! They won 2 out of the 4 games. I had never been to a Water Polo match before, and I have to admit that it was way fun and pretty exciting. I am glad that we were able to watch Chad Play.
Chad being goalie
I can never take a good picture...grrr....
Dad kissing on Lawson, and by the look on his face he is loving it....hahaha
Lawson had so much fun watching and clapping his hands with everybody
Getting tired
Yeah, so this morning we woke up to snow!! Booooo.... I am so ready for spring and warm weather
Monday, March 31, 2008
Water Polo Weekend
Posted by Sarah Greener at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
You mean you never went to a water polo match at KHS??? Haha, looks like you guys had fun! Those pictures were dang cute :) And you couldn't take a bad picture if you tried!! Love ya!
I am with you on the snow business! I HATE IT!!! I am getting really annoyed! So, I noticed that you said that you live in Brigham City... I am up there all the time! My grandma and all of my dad's siblings live up there. We should get together sometime if you are free! :)
COOL - water polo! That is a REALLY popular sport here. I know absolutely nothing about it, but it looks cool!
That picture of you is VERY cute!
OK Missy!!! What the h..heck! I officially dis-own my fam.! You guys are in Tremonton... aka where I live and didn't call...totally would've gone to watch Chad! Ok I guess you're off the hook this time.. he he he :) You're pics are precious! And you look PeRfEcT as always!!!!And ya.. hear ya on the snow thing! I was already running behind to get the girls to school and scraping windows was NOT in my plans for the morning!!!:( YUCK!!!! Crossing my fingers for warmer weather! *HuGs*
Looks like fun. I love Lawson's face in the kiss picture. He's such a cutie, and you've looked great in every pic I've seen of you!
I have never watched water polo and actually I don't even really know what it is! It kindof looks like soccer but in the water?? And P.S. you look very cute in that picture!!
I know where there is some warm weather.....you should totally come down for a visit! Thats fun you got to go see him play! I love that Lawson boy! And, you do take great pictures! You're a total hottie!
Love the picture of Scott kissing Lawson! Just wait until Lawson can say "No more kisses, Daddy" like Gracie does now. Water Polo sounds fun, but snow does not.
Like everyone else said, you take great pictures! Lawson is as cute as ever! Sorry to hear about the snow...heck, we have already started using our A/C!!
Hi guy's thanks for coming and supporting Chad I know that he loved it that you guys came to watch him play! kiss Lawson for me! we love you guys!!! Mom greener
OHHHHHHHHH I love the new page!! NOw you have to help me with mine!!!LOve Ya, and BOOOO To you thinking you take bad pictures!!! Lame, your Pics are soooooooooooooooooooo Cute!
You know, I have been having the same problem with moms, Im messing with it right now, so when I figure it out I will let you know. Oh and I found someone else that has the same background as me now, so I ned to change it again, I really need to take the time and just scrapbook it, I Just dont want to take the time to do it yet! & dont tell skip but I am hidding those pants really I am!
I couldn;t help but notice you said you never read TWILIGHT! Um.. all I have to say to that is that you are really missing out and if you wanted to be cool you would read them and do nothing else until they are all read! :)
P.S. Didn't KHS have a water polo team? :)
ok you have to tell me how you did your page. i've asked other people and they don't want to share their knowledge apparently. every time i try to change it, it doesn't work. help me sarah!
Sarah,
Hi! I was looking at random blogs and ran into yours (This whole blogging thing is really addicting) Anyway, it looks like you and your family are doing well, you little boy is adorable! It's to admit but I've never met him! Anyway, I hope to keep in touch through this.
Analee (Wells)
ps. my blog is set to private but I would love to add you as one of our readers. If you want email me your email address and I can add you!
I forgot, my email address is awells04@gmail.com
Thanks for the help! You are so sweet. I'm excited for those instructions. :O)
Sarah,
Hey I found a link to your blog on Analee's blog. How the heck are you? Your little boy is so cute! Keep in touch. Our blog is www.sorensenclan.blogspot.com
Amy
Post a Comment