Lilypie

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

I hope everyone had a great Easter~ We just stayed up here in Brigham and enjoyed the nice weekend, it was actually pretty warm up here!


Coloring Easter eggs with Lawson
Concentrating on my egg!
Our masterpiece eggs, they are a little sad looking but we had fun

Lawson checking out his Easter basket goods. This kid is a chocolate monster, he loves chocolate. We have to hide it and only give him little tastes once in a while. If he sees chocolate out he will point to it and cry. What a Punk!
A little blurry! Oops!

Lawson looking super cool in his Easter outfit

15 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Good job on the eggs! Coloring eggs is a tradition that I follow through with every year. I think I sometimes drive the family nuts, but I always make sure they get done (even though we just throw them away afterwards). Sounds like Lawson has quite the sweet tooth! He is too cute.

Nicole said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your eggs look fantastic! I feel the same way about chocolate that Lawson does...

Love your cute family!

adrianne s. said...

I love Lawson's handsome Easter Outfit! Looks like you had a fun Easter! You gotta love that staticky grass, huh? Your eggs are so pretty!

Kristi said...

OH, it looks like you guys had tons of Fun!! But we missed you really bad down here!! Hope that April Flys by fast so that we can see ya again!!! Im SOOOOOOO Excited!!! Love ya

Cyndi said...

hey girly i cant believe you have a kid i didnt even know you were married. where are you living these days?

BRiTT said...

Hey You! Your family is so adorable! I LOVE it! You are such a good mom! And you are too nice... my hair does NOT always look good. I actually get my hair cut in Tremonton at No Limits Studio by Kelsey Croney, she's really good... it's not to far from Brigham.. OR I love Lisa Baton at Attitudes in Brigham... she's awesome!!! I used to go to her before a moved to the sticks. Anyways there are a few ideas. Let me know if you need directions or anymore suggestions. When it warms up we need to take the kids to the park and let them play so we can chat:)

Chelsea Johnson said...

That little guy sure does keep you on your toes! I can't imagine how busy they get once they're that age, Jack is already making me get a workout during church! He is the cutest little guy. I love that he loves the wiggles--Jack will sit and watch tv for a while--not that I condone it, but it does keep his attention! He looks so handsome in his Easter outfit. I wish we could've gotten together, but maybe next time!

Cori Carpenter said...

The eggs look great! We didn't quite get to coloring eggs this year...maybe next year! Lawson looks way cute in his Easter Sunday outfit! I'm glad you all had a great weekend!

Cyndi said...

I live in Farmington actually so we aren't to far from each other. We should hook up sometime and visit each other

mommaRx said...

Happy Easter! You get the mom of the year award for coloring Easter eggs and letting Lawson have paper shred stuff in his Easter basket. Ava would make the biggest mess with that stuff not to mention she wouldn't stop eating it! Lawson looks so cute in his Easter outfit- super stylin'!

Melinda said...

Lawson is so handsome! I bet he gets all the girls. :)

Amanda P. said...

No way, your eggs looked awesome! Most of ours turned out poop colored, haha! It looks like you guys had an awesome easter! And thank you, its good to be back ;)

Brittany said...

What a little cutie! Lawson had his first egg dying experience huh? They turned out great!

Cyndi said...

ok we will for sure get together! I wont be able to go up there until probably summer(lily is to young) but when summer hits we will have to get together and hey if you ever come to lagoon let me know i can see it from my house. So we could meet up then too

The Finks said...

Sarah What have you been up to? I think your little boy Lawson is so dang cute. I could not even believe that you and chelsea have such big cute boys. How are things going with you? How much longer does Scott have in school?