





Wow! I cannot believe that it has already been a year since my little Love Bug was born!! It has gone by way too fast. We celebrated Lawson's firs
t birthday and it was so much fun! 
Scott's parents came up from Cedar to celebrate with us! For his birthday we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was pretty cool, Lawson loved to look and the "fishies" he would try to say fish but it just came out "shhhhh" it was so funny. Then later that day we had a little party with Great grandma and grandpa Smoot and Scott's Aunt and Uncle. We had a lot of fun and Lawson got some pretty sweet loot. Lucky kid. I can't believe my little baby is getting so big! I love him sooo much, he has been such a blessing in our lives! I love you Lawson and Happy Birthday big guy!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Lawson's First Birthday!!!
Posted by Sarah Greener at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
It looks like Lawson had a great birthday!!! I can't believe he has been on this earth a year already and I haven't even met the little guy!!:( That makes me sad!! I'm so glad that both yours and Scotts parents were able to come up and celebrate Lawson's 1 year birthday! I'm sure he got soooo spoiled! Happy Birthday little Lawson!!
Oh, My Gosh...where did the time go!!!!!???? HE IS PRECIOUS!!!! You're family looks so happy! I am so glad that you are all doing so well. Isn't it crazy how quickly our little babies grow? I will for sure give you a call when I get feelin' better. I so need friends and family right now! I love you guys!!!!!!!!! Happy Late Birthday Lawson! xoxoxo
what a cute little guy!! I can't believe he is a year old either! I would love to get together with you sometime... if you are up to it! Talk to you soon! (Thanks for the advice!! ;) I need it!!)
Happy birthday, Lawson!! Time just flies, I know. My oldest is already 10 years old! Before you know it I'll have two teenagers on my hands...yikes!
Enjoy every minute of him!
BOOOOOOO!! I wish I was there!! I guess I will see ya in 3 days anyways but it sounded and looked so fun!! Wow, were are you going to put all those toys!! Spoiled!! But in a good way!! Love Ya
Happy Birthday Lawson!!! Before you know it we will be celebrating our "babies" second birthdays :( It looks like Lawson made out like a bandit for his birthday. He is so cute. Ava started walking a few days ago so Lawson won't be far behind. It's the cutest thing you have ever seen.
happy birthday little guy! i too feel a little sad i haven't met lawson yet. we have got to be better about that this summer. i just want you to know he's so adorable. it's fun for me to see these events about your family on your blog because it makes me think of what my life will be like soon with a little one. :0)
WOW, he totally cashed in! I bet you were pretty excited to play with new toys too huh?? I love the family pic you put up, I just want to blow it up and hang it on my wall!! Love you guys!!
It is crazy how fast they really do grow up! It looks like you guys had a great time! He is just so adorable! Tell him Happy Birthday from "Auntie Cori"!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like he is one loved and spoiled little guy! Its amazing how much they change your life, isn't it? Time does go by so quickly, I wish sometimes it would just stand still so we could enjoy the moments they are little!
Sarah, Lawson is sooo cute! What a fun birthday. He really racked in the loot! His cake was really cute too! I try to do everything pretty girly for Rylee but always in the back of my mind I am wondering what I would be doing for a boy. Kids are wonderful, aren't they?
Hey Sarah, I saw your mom at the store yesterday and she said your little guy just turned 1!!! Time flys! YOu will have to call us when you come to Kanab next time so we can get the kids together.
Wow! Lawson did get quite the stash, didn't he? Now just wait- you will be chasing him around the chapel as he heads up to the microphone to "give a talk."- At least I hope that someone else will have to go through that too. Happy 1st Birthday, Lawson! What a cutie!
Post a Comment