Lilypie

Sunday, March 9, 2008




















Scott and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary on March 6th. I can't believe that is has already been 4 years. It hasn't all been pink horses and roses, we definitely have had our ups and downs like most marriges, but we do love each and have the best time together. For the first time in over a year we finally went on a date by ourselves! It was so much fun! We went to dinner and just hung out and sang to Taking Back Sunday, Blue October, and the Chili Peppers. Good Times...... It was weird not to have Lawson with us, because he has been attached to my hip since he was born, but it was so nice with just me and Scott.

15 comments:

Roger and Tammy Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I know its some times rough, we've lived with Scott too!! Just Kidding Scott! but really, congrats! Thanks for letting us come up and be part of the action for the B-Day, we really enjoyed it! We love and miss you all!! Still Hoping that We see you for Easter!!

Roger and Tammy Family said...

P.S., Kristi and I changed up our blog, tell me what you think! Love ya

Nicole said...

Happy anniversary!! OK, now I am going to chastise you a little bit...date night is MUY IMPORTANTE. You must go out on more dates with your hubby!

OK - chastising done. Love the wedding pic of the two of you!

Kassi said...

Congrats! 4 years seens like a long time but just wait you will soon be married for 24 haha

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy Anniversary! I know what you mean about it being hard to go out without the kiddies... Movies and the temple are great for just me and Cody, but when it comes to eating out, I HAVE to take Rylee! (I think it's because I feel ok to order off the kids menu with her!)but she is also so much fun to have with us.

Cori Carpenter said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! That is crazy that it has been 4 years! I am glad you guys got to spend some time together...that is such a necessity...especially when you have a little one! Your picture is way cute!!

Amanda P. said...

Good on you guys! Sounds like fun. We don;e go out much either but it is ok because when you do you make the most of your time, right?? haha, well Congrats on your 4th anniversary! (has it been that long??)

PS I love blu october!

Melinda said...

Oh wow! That's fun. My how time flies. It feels like it was just 3 and half years ago. Just kidding. I do have good memories from your wedding day though, that was a fun time. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

oh how cute, blah blah blah...

just kidding, sarah

Kristi said...

LOL, Im Glad that you had fun on your night out on good old B-Town!! I love you guys and I did have a blast with you and the Laws Poss!! I'm still hoping for EASTER!!! SOOOOOOOO PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Scott come down!! I will pay you! LOL

Brittany said...

That is so cute!! I'm so glad that you guys were able to go on a date just the two of you!! I can't believe you've been married 4 years!! Isn't that crazy!? Wow! How time flies! Congratulations on 4 years!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Happy Annversary! I can't believe you guys have been married that long already! I am glad to hear other people say that they're marriage has been difficult at times, because I kind of get sick of hearing people that say they never fight!!!! Max and I always do, so I'm glad someone else is in the same boat! I think we should try to get together when Brit is here!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been four years already. I think you got a good one Sarah and it goes with out saying he got the cream of the crop!

Dad

The Spencers said...

Hey Sarah! I found your blog through Katy's. Congratulations on your anniversary. Your little boy is so cute. You have a good looking little fam! Good for you!
Jennifer(Vaughn)Spencer

Melinda said...

Hey could I get your address? If you don't feel comfortable putting it in a comment send me an email at gandmcolovich@gmail.com Thanks so much!