
My parents and two little bros. came up this weekend to celebrate Lawson's birthday and Matt also had a doctor's appt. in Salt Lake on Monday. It was also my dad's birthday on the 23rd! Lawson's birthday isn't until Saturday but this was the only weekend they could come up! It was so fun to have them here.
Man, my family rocks! I love them bunches!
Lawson got some super sweet clothes, and a Tonka walk-ride truck from grandpa
and grandma



Sunday, February 24, 2008
Pre-Birthday Bash
Posted by Sarah Greener at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yeah!!! I can't believe Lawson almost 1 year old and I haven't even met the little guy yet!!! I'm so glad that your family was able to come up and celebrate!! Happy upcoming birthday Lawson!!!:)
Awe! The first birthday is soooo fun!! It makes it that much better when family can be there to celebrate!!Tell that lil' cutie Happy Birthday from us!!
What fun! Isn't family the best? I love your parents to death! Lawson is so big, I can't believe he is going to be one already. We wayyy overdid the 1st birthday thing so good luck with yours :) love you!!
He looks like he had a blast... and boy is he spoiled!! :) Its cute to see him grow! I miss you guys!
Wow, your brothers have changed a lot! Its crazy to think that he is already one! Time really flies! You've gotta love the fact that the grandparents spoil the babies!
Happy early birthday Lawson! It isn't even his birthday yet, and he has totally scored on the presents! Lucky boy :)
FUNNY!!!! What are we pose to get him now? LOL, no really? Let me know what the little Muffin needs and/or you want for him, so we have a gift when we come up!! Im so so so EXCITED!!!!!! Love Ya See Ya Soon!!!!
Oh sorry, Tell Peg and Big John Hi, and thanks again for fixing my hubby's chompers for him!!! Love your bunns Megga tons!!
Ok so I got Brittiny to start a blog, however, it will not let me post a comment on her blog using my Bloger accout, it says i have to be a team member or something, do you or any one else know what the heck i need to do to get it fixed so i can, she sent me an invite, which i accepted and used the same account name that i was logged in as and it accepted it and then it wouldnt let me post its making me really mad =#
For Sure, I already told her to send you an invite, so when i figure it out i will let you know and when you figure it out let me know! Love ya
I know it's Lawsons 1st birthday today so I wanted to wish him a very very happy birhtday!!!! I hope you guys have a great day celebrating!!!!
Post a Comment