Lilypie

Monday, February 11, 2008

ABC Tag

Miss Amanda P. has tagged me with the ABC questionarre. So here it goes.......





A - Attached or single? Attached to a Mr. Scottie Hottie


B - Best friend? All my friends are my bestest friends :)


C - Cake or pie? I love apple pie, but I also love chocolate cake so it is a toss up!


D - Day of choice? Saturday, Its the day Scott doesn't have school and we can do whatever we want!


E - Essential item? Lotion, my skin gets soooo dry during the winter


F- Favorite clothing item? Shorts!! I can not wait till it gets warm enough to wear them!


G - Greatest ambition in life? To be genuinely happy and to always keep my family together and happy as well


H - Hometown? Kanab Ut!!


I - Indulgence? Sweets! Whether it be cookies, cakes, candy. I hardly eat any of it so when I do I really make it last!


J - Jan. or July? July of course!! It is my birthday month and the weather is fantastic!


K - Kids? Lawson 11 months


L - Life isn't complete without? Family!!


M - Movie? I love love love watching the older movies and musicals such as "Singing in the Rain" and "Sabrina". But I also love love love 80's movies such as, "The Breakfast Club" and "Pretty in Pink".


N - Number of bros and sis? 4 Brothers


O - Oranges or apples? I like them both equally


P - Phobia or fear? Ok so I watched Ghost Hunters once on SCIFI network and so I was up all night scared that I might see or hear something! Stupid I know. I am pretty much over that now though,( just as I long as I don't watch that show again)!


Q - Quote? If life were easy it wouldn't be hard


R - Reason to smile? Lawson


S- Season of choice? I really like them all! Its nice to go through seasons of change, except when winter lasts forever!!!!!!!!


T - TV shows? The Office, Project Runway, and Rob and Big on MTV- it is hilarious!


U - Unknown fact about me? I stick out my tongue when I am concentrating hard on something


V - Vegetable? Broccoli is my fav. but I really like them all


W - Worst habit? I stick out my tongue when I am concentrating hard on something!


X - ray or ultrasound? Ummmm, ultrasound?? This is a weird question.


Y - Your favorite food? Right now it is Pizza! I have it at least once a week!


Z - Zodiac sign? Leo


So now I have to tag someone....I tag Kristi Jensen and Tammy Greener

6 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

How fun! I've never heard of this kind of tag! I didn't know you liked The Office...I love it!! Rob and Big is hilarious as well!! I have only seen it a couple times!

Melinda said...

Sarah I love that you love old movies! They are my favorite to watch. The other day there was a whole string of them on Turner Classic Movies. I had a hay day. We've got to get together and watch some this summer. :)

Kristi said...

SARAH!! You tagged me, and mom, I get to do both cause mom doesn't get her thing really well Im trying to teach her but its a little hard. We decided that you have to load up that little cute and come see us soon!!! Its a little funny cause really you and mom are the only other people I can tag back!! LOL, It will be fun Thanks!!! LOVE YA!! See you soon!!

Brittany said...

I love it when you stick your tongue out when you're concentrating!!!! We(your roomates) always thought it was so cute! I also love The Office!!! It is hilarious and I can't wait till new episode come back on!

Amanda P. said...

haha! I love that you remembered that about chipper's bday. That is also sad too because I must have been really proud of it! The Office is awesome!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I totally laughed about the togue out thing! Love it!