I can not tell you how excited I was that the giants won the Super Bowl, there are just no words at this time:)! It was a very very exciting game! I don't want to boast too much, because I know it must be tough for the Patriot fans who are going through a tough time right now:), but I do want to say a big congrats and a very good job to the NY Giants and to their Super Bowl MVP Mr. Eli Manning himself! Go Giants!!


Scott after a few too many code redmountain dews

I look like an idiot, but i
was suuuuper excited for
Giant's big win!!


11 comments:
I guess I'll say congratulations:( I'm glad your team won:( And WOW your hair is long!!! I don't think I've ever seen it that long. Have I? It looks really cute! You and Scott have such a cute little family! Did Lawson enjoy the game?
Congrats, Sarah! It was a great game. You look so cute with your long hair! Love it!
I am honestly and truly amazed that the Giants won that game! Good on ya! And I was also going to comment on the fact that your hair is so long....but I see that that is a much talked about subject!! Haha, I do love it though!!
Congrats to you and your Giants, Sis! So next year when Eli meets Payton in the Super Bowl you'll have a Giants shirt, Scott will have a Colts shirt, but what will Chunkabunk wear? Oh, I know, a Packer's shirt! That's because Favre will be there.
Dad
How stinking cute are you?!?! Your little fam is so cute. It was good to see you over the Christmas break, we will have to get together soon! I might be going to Logan to visit the inlaws and we will have to do lunch or something when we drive through... love ya!
CANdance
Sarah- Your family is so cute! I am excited for you that your GIANTS won. By the way, you're homemade shirts are awesome. I LOVE the onesie. It was a great game. Lawson is adorable!- I really like his name too! Glad things are going good!
-Sarah (Pace)
Wasn't that the greatest!! I thought about how exctied you must have been!! A win like that makes it so much better when it's "YOUR" team taking the victory!! Congrats! Cute shirts!!
You will have to tell Scott that I said the very same thing today, that I would rather vote democratic...but then I thought about Hillary getting in there and the thought of voting for her made me throw up a little in my mouth...
I decided I was a Giants fan about 5 days before the big game. It was all because no one thought they could win so I decided that they could! I was so glad when they did it- horray! I love the matching shirts :)
Sarah!!!!!! That was the first Football game I have ever seen Skip watch. He wanted the Giants to win so bad, and he was happy. Not as Happy!! I am still planing on coming up for the B-day, if thats ok, just let me know if not and we will try to get up there someother time. Well love ya and thanks for the pic its the best!! Kiss the little guy for me!!!
The first thing Max said after the big win was that he knew you would be so excited!!!!! I'm happy for you for your new love of football, and that your team won! I, like many other suckers, and mourning for the Pats!
Post a Comment