Lilypie

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine Cupcake

We really didn't do much this Valentines, but it was still pretty fun. Scott, Lawson, and I went out to lunch and later Lawson and I made some Valentine cupcakes! We hope you all had a Happy Valentines Day!! Lawson loved loved loved eating his red velvet cupcake!!!










What a mess!!! It was so funny watching him try to
scarf it down, but not so funny cleaning up the mess!

8 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

How fun! He is soooo cute! What a great idea making Valentine's cupcakes...Looks like you two had a fun day!

Nicole said...

Sarah, he is SO cute!

Melinda said...

What a sweet boy. I love his cute little teeth, I think that's my favorite part about babies growing into toddlers. He's adorable.

Amanda P. said...

Ah! I love those messy pictures! Sounds like you guys had a nice valentines! Lawson is sooooo cute :)

Brittany said...

How cute!! It looks like Lawson loved his Valentine cupcake! Do you have any big plans for Lawson's upcoming 1st birthday? I can't believe he's already 1!!!

Kristi said...

Cutest Little Stink EVER!!!! Oh, I'm so excited to come up for Lawson's Birthday!!! He is getting so big, He is losing all his cheeks prpbably cause he has been walking around!! He will be walking all by himself before I long!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO! We miss you guys so so so so so BAD!! Skip can get Scott a job just move Back, LOL. Well at least I gave it a shot!! LOVE YA Happy Valentines Day, and Presidents Day!!! Means its next!

mommaRx said...

Classic cake faces- I love them! Those look like hommade hostess cupcakes and I am very impressed :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yum yum yum!!! He's so cute and such a fun little happy guy! What a good little mommy you are!