OK, so for some reason I cannot load my pics onto my post. Something about an internal error! So I will have to try again later..... But for now those of you out there that have read Breaking Dawn PLEASE leave me a comment and let me know what you think!! It was just sooo different than what I expected and from the other Twilight books. Over all though I really did love Breaking Dawn and of course very very happy with the ending!!:) I just dont know though if I was expecting something more or what.........More moments of Edward and Bella? More fight scenes? or what. But I cant just put my finger on it! It is a little sad though to think that the Twilight Saga is now officially over!:( hahahah oh well.................. Anyway..... let me know what you think!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Don't worry sis, life WILL go on!
So I am so happpy you are finished as well!! I haven't posted anything cuz I am waiting for more people to get done with the book. Don't worry I have plenty to say on the book haha! I, too, LOVED it. I will admit I was really having a hard time with it the frist time through but I am almost done with it for the second time and I love the whold story I love Edward even more and Bella and I even love Jacob haha I LOVED IT
I'm so happy we got together again!!!!!! I love that little guy, his personality is so freaking cute1
*SPOILER ok that was my alert for people who haven't finished yet because I am going to unleash!! I really liked the book. The ending couldn't have been better. I loved how Edward could read her mind at the end and he saw all those great things that they went through awwwww that was too freaking cute. The thing that I think was missing was fighting! I really wanted them to kick the volturis butt. I wanted that stupid Jane to just DIE already. and I wanted bella to kill her. I wished they would have had bella in some sort of fight scene with edward. Other than that it was awesome. The whole baby thing at first was SO WEIRD. but then it got better. Let me know what you think....
*****SPOILER*****
OH JEEZ!!!!!!!!
I think that it was the fighting that it lacked!! Which I too was a little bugged by, however, like we have discussed, not at all what I expected!!! But Im truly happy, it ended just right!! However, I feel that there truly is room for a 5th book, I had plenty of time to think yesterday, and I feel like she left ALOT of things open!! Like did she ever say what Edward gave her for her B-Day? And I dont think that that the drama could clamly end with the Volturi!! Also Jacob and Renesmee, will we ever know anything more about that? I really feel like she left alot alot of things OPEN, it may be just me, but... (I loved the book, dont get me wrong) I almost feel like I know less now, like she didnt tie all the knots!! Let me know what you think!! LOve Ya!! OH JEEZ!!!
To Kriti
She got a red ferrari for her birthday preset. It doesn't say that color but I just know it was red cuz of her truck. I know that it was a ferrari cuz if you remember when her nessie and jacob go to visit Charlie Jacob wants to take her farrari. I don't think she will do any more from Bella but I REALLY hope she write more from Nessie!! Can you imagine how sweet that would be. Plus we will still get Twilight from Edward. :) I love her writing
Tell Kassi Thank you!! I agree with kassi, It would be great to hear from Nessie, and I have been down on my knees praying that she does the whole set through Edwards EYES!!! (Oh those golden eyes) oh sorry!! So, I will keep a look out for coool Stuff!! Love Ya Sarah!! "Oh Jeez" I almost forgot, Loved the HOst!! I finished last night!! Can I just say, man I cann't but down a good love story!!
Well you already know what I think since we talked earlier today -that was fun BTW. At least we have the movie to look forward to and Midnight Sun, remember??
Post a Comment