This past Saturday was the Smoot Fam Reunion(Scott's mom's fam) at Cherry Hill. We had a lot of fun swimming, golfing, and just spending time together.
Of course Lawson has a blast whenever water is involved. He loved going down the slides and splashing around in the kiddie pool. He is definitely his own free spirit!
Lawson, Scott, Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt KristiGoing down the slide with Grandpa
Later we played mini golf . Lawson was into it for a bit, but then got easily distracted by other much more exciting things, like trying to take everyone's ball and getting into everything! But we did have so much fun with Scott's family!


Also last weekend my mom came up and stayed for a whole week!! It was sooo nice and sooo fun to have her here! We went shopping, got our toes did, and went to see Mama Mia! (which I loved). It was great fun to have her here and we miss her already.
You cant really tell, but in these pictures Lawson has blush, eyeshadow, and lip gloss on. All courtesy of Grandma Peg. (oh and she also did his hair in a full head hawk) She made lawson up t every morning and Lawson loved every minute!



16 comments:
How fun!! Spending time with family is the best!
Twilight will be coming out Nov. 21now! VERY EXCITING!! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince wont be out until next summer which is a bummer I was looking forward to that but Oh well. At least I get Twilight sooner :D
I love that kid!! Freek, I wish I could have got a pic of him kissing Skip that was tooo funny!! We had a blast with you guys, as always!! Thanks for everything, and letting me take your kid in the lazy river!! Love ya!! I love that Peg dressed him up thats tooo funny!! Tell her I say HI!! and Big John TOOO. LOve you!
Yeah that sounds like you had fun with your mom. I love going to get my toes done. I could easily do it myself but I enjoy the foot massage and soaking. Lawson is getting so big. He is totally a toddler now I can't believe I've never met him yet.
I am totally diggin' Scott's farmer tan. Awesome.
What a cute little make-uped boy he is! I'll bet it was so nice to have family there, that's always such a big help!
Looks like you all had lots of fun!
How fun!! I bet you and you mom had a blast together. You guys are like two peas. And your reunion looked way fun too. where was the picture of you in your hot little bikini though? Haha!
Your mom looks great! I'm so glad you were able to go have some girl time with her! I really want to see Mamma Mia! I wish my family reunions were some place fun like Cherryhill! Lawson is such a stud and looks so cute playin in the water with the family.
You were like 1 mile from my house! you should let me know when you come down this way next time. I would love to see you!
You've just been tagged, just go to my blog and copy and paste the questions to your blog with your own answers!
Looks like you have been having lots of fun. The water park looks fun. My boys would love that. Lawson is such a cutie. I love the makeup and hair, so funny!
How fun! Scott's got a nice tan! Love Lawson all fancied up-what a sport!
Oh yeah, I've tagged you. Check out my blog for the details.
That looks so fun. What a fun family reunion. LUCKY! I missed all the fun summer things this year. Boo! Next year though I am for sure going to come visit you. It's been too long.
Hi! This is totally blogstocking but I had to comment because your blog is super cute and your little Lawson is ADORABLE! I can't get over his cheesy grin. I went to HS with Scott and remember meeting you at the class reunion...anyway - cute family!
So can you believe what happend with Stephenie Meyers midnight Sun?? It sux so bad! Have you read the first 9 chapters yet and well I guess the last 9 also? Bumber huh well let me know what you think
This is James wife, Sarah. I was blog hopping and found ya'lls blog! Your little boy is so cute! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment