Lilypie

Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday and the 24th

I just had my 25th birthday on the 23rd! Wowwa I cant believe how fast time goes. Scott had to work on my birthday, so we celebrated it on the 24th along with Pioneer Day. Scott got me my new fav gam Monopoly (thanks to Kristi! haha). I stink royally at it though. I think that I have only won game out of the the like 6 I have played with Scott. Oh well.......
Scott excited about his new firework purchase

Scott and I... We have no pics of us together, so I made him take one with me

Lawson helping his dad shuck corn
We had a little BBQ with just the three of us!


Scott thought that he was being so funny putting 52 on my cake instead of 25 ha....

Much better:)
Lawson getting in on the action
That night we lit off some fireworks. Lawson thoroughly enjoyed the display
Our humble little fireworks
Scott helping Lawson hold a sparkler! Yikes.............Not too sure about that
Having fun watching the show
All done!!! Even though we didn't celebrate with any of our families we had a lot of fun just celebrating with just us!

14 comments:

Analee said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy birthday Sarah! Looks like you had a fun little celebration. I am glad you got to spend some time with your little family- sometimes those are the best times! The fireworks look like fun, I bet Lawson loved them!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! That corn on the cob looks good, I may have to go to the grocery store! Oh and I am with you on Monopoly, infact we have started letting Blake play with us and he is better than me, I can't believe I can lose to a 3 year old!

Amanda P. said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Good weather for an outdoor BBQ :) wow 25....haha

Kassi said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! Your not 25 are you? :) Looks like you guys know how to through a party!

Kristi said...

yeah Im so glad that you had a very happy birthday!!!! IT looks like you had tons of FUUUUUNNNNNNN!

Ashley said...

I can't believe I forgot your birthday! I'm horrible!! You look like you had a great time! We really need to get together when I get back up there! Ashley (brown) and Shaye are moving up that way too. It would be fun for all of us to get together! :)

Ashley Jackson said...

Looks like lots of fun times! Happy Birthday to you! Can you believe how quickly the years go by?! And of course little Lawson is so cute:)

adrianne s. said...

So fun!!!We unfortunately have to do almost all holidays without family around, but it is still fun to kinda do your own thing. Your birthday cake was cute and you look G.R.E.A.T for 52!!!!

Josh and Nikki said...

Hey Sarah, this is Josh... sorry I didn't tell you happy birthday... so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Looks like you and the fam are having tons of fun! Lawson looks like a tank, I love it.

The Finks said...

The picture together is cute! Good thing he did not put 52 individual candles on the cake it would have been a bon fire. Happy late birthday!

adrianne s. said...

happy b day sarah

Analee said...

Sarah! I can't believe you've already finished the book! I'm only about 250 pages into it, I like it so far, but it is really different!

Brittany said...

Can you believe we're 25?? I can't and don't want to!!:( I'm glad you had a fun birthday! I really love that Scott put 52 on your cake and got a huge kick out of it! I seriously love your dark hair! You are so freaking pretty!! I hope that Scott realizes what a hottie he got!!:) I'm sure he does! Tell him I said hello and that it was really good to see him even if it was just for a few minutes.