Last Thursday some of my ol' roommates from SUU came up to Brigham. We all went out to lunch, hung out, and caught up on everything. It was so good to see them!!! I haven't seen Brittany in more than 3 years and Chelsea since Christmas time, so I am so glad that things worked out and we could hang out for a few hours!
Pic: Left to Right:
Laws and me
Chelsea and her boy Jack, Chelsea is a Radiologist and lives in LaVerkin
Brittany, Britt is a R.N. and just recently moved to Lovelock, N.V.
Lawson and Jack... Or should I say Lawson the terrorizer! He is so not use to having other kids around and invading on his shine time!:) All in all though he was pretty good with Jack!

A pic of me and my sis-in-law Kristi and a Breaking Dawn party in Cedar last friday, and can we just say that the party was verrry interesting. Probably not at all like the ones the rest of you attended! Oh well though the experience will be memorable and we got our books so I guess that is the important thing! :)This guy was supposed to be Carlisle........ Hmmmmm. Not what I had in mind! hee hee :)
Kristi and I getting ready to read our freshly acquired book! As you can tell we are super-excited!!

We stayed at Scott's parents while we were down there. Lawson had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Greener and all his cousins!
Lawson loved jumping on the tramp with Aunt Kristi and cousins!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Lunch with Friends and Breaking Dawn Party 2
Posted by Sarah Greener at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
OHHHHHHHHH!!! Freek That was such a good weekend!! I love that Lawson!! Little cheeZe ball!!! It was funny with all the kids together on that tramp!! Oh Im really home sick for you guys and you just left!! BOOOOOO!! I guess too I will see you next week but still!! Good thing we have the good old BLOG!!! Love Ya!
I am laughing at that guy who was thinking he could be Carlisle! haha what a freak! I don't I just pictures Carlisle a bit more Brad Pitt like haha! I think you party looked fun! It was all about getting the book anyway. I really like the meaning of the cover too! It really is my favorite out of all four. (The Cover) Twilight is still my fav :)
Oh my gosh!! It was soooo good to see you and Lawson!! He is such a little stud and I think he did really well with Jack! He is so full of personality! I love it! And.....I'm so jelous that you got to go the the Breaking Dawn party! I'm sure you guys had tons of fun! I haven't quite finished reading the book yet but I really like it so far. I'm actually reading it kinda slow because I don't want it to be over!!:(
I was so glad we got together again! My picture turned out horribly so I may have to steal that one off your blog. Jack has a lot of growing to do to catch Lawson!
very cute pictures!! How fun for you and your college buddies! Oh and sorry but I don't think you can use my widget and change it to the Giants....it just wouldnt be right :) mwahaha jk!
I still can't get over how cute the name Lawson is. Love the Twilight Saga! I got sick and missed out on all the book parties. It's amazing what people picture themselves as.
Fun times with your friends and at the Breaking Dawn party. I didn't get to go to a party but I will read the book on our trip back to Utah next week. I'm pretty excited then I can read everyones review of what they thought.
Oh, the BD party does look "interesting," but at least you have a funny memory and haven taken part in this whole Twilight mania. Lawson is just going to get more and more personality! I can't wait to see what he's like when he's 3! You are going to have your hands full! I bet you are going to need a monkey backpack for him.
I am laughint my bottom off at the picture of Lawson cheesing it in front of the other little boy! That is classic. I love your dark hair, it looks so good!
Smoochy.. I wish you could have come with me but it looks like you had fun anyways!! I'm lovin your hair. I can't believe how long it got!!
LoVe the HaiR!!! You look SO good!!! Totally jelous!.. I had so much fun visiting with you at the reuinion. I wish we could've talked more! I was so busy txting! Sorry! When Kipp txt I am all over it cuz he doesn't always have service where he's drivin in the truck.. anyway one day you guys will get to meet him I hope! Lawson is getting SO big! Anyway.. you look GreaT!
i really really like ur hair color and its soo cute :] just to let ya know :D lol and i finally got my book, i havent read it yet cuz im rereading them all before i read it, im on eclipse but it looks like u had fun :D Lawson is cute as always :D lol
You look like you guys had a blast! I am such a loser and missed out on all the fun Parties because I just started reading the books but I am now done I finished breaking Dawn last night. If you hear of any more books that relate to the twilight saga you will have to tell me ok!! I hear the Host is also good but let me know if you guys stumble accross something in the future!! Your little guy is so cute by the way!!! And I love Lawson what a cute and uniqe name
Post a Comment