This past week Lawson and I decided to go down to Kanab the week of the fourth. My brother Andy came up and got us! What a trooper. Lawson and I had so much fun in Kanab. I got to see and hang out with my good friend Amanda a couple of times! It was so good to see her and her little cute girl Sadie. Here are some pics of us at the park with the kids. That is Lawson and Sadie swinging on the swings together! Too cute.
Riding on a rocket ship and just hanging out.
Lawson absolutely loves Danny. He would follow Danny everywhere and would want Danny to pick him up and carry him. On occasion he often chose Danny over me! haha Lawson was also good buddies with my dad, they hung out quite a bit!:)
He we are at the 4th of July parade.
Lawson LOVED the parade! He would clap and wave his little flag as the floats rode by.
Here are some of my friends from high school! It was so nice to see and get to talk to them. Some of them I haven't seen for forever. They all look so fabulous!
Lawson playing with grandpa in the fountain.
Lawson in his towel after playing in the water all afternoon, talking about who knows what.....
Partying too hard.
Every year my family has a big 4th of July BBQ. It is always so much fun! My brother Matt had a lot of his friends, my grandparents, my aunt and uncle and two of her boys and their families all came. So we had quite a crowd.
Lawson loved watching the fireworks. Whenever they would light the fountains he would wildly clap his hands and go ohhhh ohhhh. Funny kid.
He didn't so much like the noisy ones though, he plugged his ears for that.
Watching the fireworks form our park yard. We are only a block or so from where they light them off, so the view is fabulous!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Week O' Fun and 4th of July
Posted by Sarah Greener at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Looks like you had a great time in Kanab too! I love the picture of Lawson covering his ears- too cute. I wish we would have seen you guys.
Good pics, sis. I'm glad you had a good time. We enjoyed having you here. We have lots of memories of backyard Fourths and this one ranked right up there with the best of them. No cops crashed the party this year, but still had a good time!
Lawson is oh, so cute! We miss you guys especially seeing the pictures of everyone in Kanab-wish we could have been there! Lawson looks like quite the funny kid! There must be something special about Danny because Gracie just adores him, too!!
It was good to see you! Lawson is so cute! I love how in each picture he has a different smile!
Priceless MeMoRieS!!! SO VERY CuTe!! And yea... on the reunion.. go figure I'm the one kid my mom 4got to tell!!! I think I'll be there. IT's not my weekend with my kids but I'm gonna see what I can work out and if Kipp isn't on the truck I'll be draggin his butt into the craziness!!! he he he:0 I can't wait to see everyone! It sounds like BLasT!!!
Looks like you're about as busy traveling to see family as we are! It is great to spend time with family, especially on holidays! We've got to try to get together again sometime soon.
I love that Lawson baby! He does have such a funny little personality, I wonder where he gets it?
Funnnnn!! Mom said he was being a booty to everyone, so oh well, we are coming up on the 18th for the Greener reunion, so do you mind if we crash with you guys? I have been dying to talk to you, I think I have a new theroy!!! LOve Ya!!
yey pics! I need to get mine posted. I am so glad you guys came down. I really had so much fun with you!!! Love you guys!
It was good to see and I wish it could have been longer too! I always feel like the time I spend in kanab is never long enough.
oh Dear! Is it a swiming party tooo? =$ I dont have a swiming suit that fits!! Not even close!!! I Have no clue I better call Amanda to get a modbee on!! =@ ahahahahahah!! This will be fun!! NOT! Love ya
Looks like you guys had a way fun 4th of July! I love the picture with Lawson plugging his ears!! So cute! I'm loving your dark hair!! How do you like it?
Cute pictures! How fun that you got to spend the Fourth in Kanab. I wish we could have been there and I am so excited for next year when we will be there. Small town Fourth of July's are the best!!
Hey Sarah! I saw your hubby and Lawson at the parade but didn't see where you were. I had to laugh that I immediately recognized Lawson before I saw anyone else - thank good old BLOGGING for that!
That looks like you had such a fun time. I love fourth of July in the small towns you can't have it any other way right?
BOO is right she lives here in Vegas for the summer so we are doing it here! I wish you could come too! It wont be the same without you
Oh... Thank You!!! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!!! Kipp prob won't be there bummeR I really wanted you to meet him but at least me and the kiddos will be there!!!
I love Kanab on the 4th! We were there but I didn't see anyone! I guess I need to go up town where all the action is for the parade instead of at the thrift store end of town. I love all the pics. Lawson is such a cutie!
You have such a cute Family! I thought about ya when we bought our house! We bought a house right behind your parents house!
Post a Comment