Not to much has been going on here. Just regular every day activities! Here are just some random pics of Lawson throughout the week. 
He has a little shovel and pail that he carries around everywhere!! I mean everywhere, to the store, the doctor, to bed, eating.......It is so funny. You know how some kids have blankets or stuff animals they carry? Well Lawson has his shovel and pail:) We also got him a few muscle -T's on sale at Old Navy, and I think that he looks too cute in them! haha
A couple times a week he plays in the water, so we will get out the sprinkler and just let him play. Like most babies, he loves the water.

He is such a funny kid with such a funny personality. He found his old winter hat and decided that he just had to wear it.... for most of the day!
Other things that have been going on are:
Scott has started school again today. Boooooooo....... He has decided to go to some summer school. I am a little bummed but it will be all worth it. I got called in my ward to be a primary teacher! Wowwa. I think that they are just trying to get me to go to church! hahaha........jk So we will see how that goes..........Well that is about it for us! I hope everyone is doing great:)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Going's On.....
Posted by Sarah Greener at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Your little man is just too cute! I love all the pictures and I like to play in the water too! :) I love EDWARD!!
Oh Geeze!! That kid of yours is tooo cute!! I love that you now use the good old BOOOOOOO, It works for a lot of stuff!! Really! How is the primary going? That age is fun, (and when you take candy they are funner, if thats a word). Oh I Miss you guys!! Hope all is well, tell Scott BOOO to School, and Good luck with your class, and kiss the Laws for me!! Love Ya!!
P.s. It was a much needed raise tooo!! Thanks for your support!! LOve Ya!! On to Edward!!!
What a kid! He couldn't possibly be any cuter!! Thanks for the widgets. I am serious about you coming out here around let's say December 12- we could have so much fun just drooling together!!
What a toughy, sticking his head in the water like that! I love the picture of him just sitting with the towel around him. Very cute!!
I did this lovely survey and I tagged you so now you have to do it!! haha!
such a cute boy!
Lawson is such a little cutie and I just know that he gets his goofy personality from his daddy!! Only a boy of Scott's would carry around a bucket & shovel and wear a winter hat in the middle of summer!!:) Love ya Scott!:)
Lawson is such an adorable little guy! He looks like he has a fun personality and keeps you busy:) He already looks bigger than he did in the last pictures, they grow up so fast!
So I have decided that kid is too funny, I just keep looking at those pics and laughing, I love the bucket that is so great!! It makes it really hard to have you guys so far from the fam!! Love ya and miss ya
so cute! The funny thing is that in all, but one picture- the shovel and pail were in! That is so funny. I can just imagine his fun little personality. We are coming up to Brigham some time next week- we should at least get ice cream or something.
Sarah- I just found your blog from someone else's! So I just had to say hi. Your little boy is so cute! I don't think I've seen you since we were in the same ward in Cedar City a few years ago. Looks like you're little family is doing well! I'm gonna be making my blog private soon, so if you want to look at it, email me and I'll send you an invite. ckc_19@hotmail
he is so cute! It looks like there is never a dull moment with him around lol! I really love the hat pic :]! Hope your all doing great :D
Post a Comment