This past weekend was the Greener Family Reunion! Scott's dads family. It was held at the Brigham City Park, which was nice for us because we didn't have to travel much:) It was great to see not only Scott's family, but the extended family as well. We really don't get to see too much of any of them, so we had a great time with everybody. Lawson especially had fun running loose and kept VERY busy making sure that he checked EVERYTHING out that he could.
Lawson doin is favorite thing: Eating
Going down the slide. Man I can't believe how big he is getting!
Scott found himself some new friends....
As did Lawson!
A pic of me, my sis-in-law, and cousins...... very hot! hahahaha jk
Scott's sis and her hubby stayed with us at our house. We had sooooo much fun together! One night we played monopoly, it was my first time playing and I think we laughed more than we actually played.
These last two pics are just random ones. This is what happens when I blog and don't keep a careful eye on my rambunctious boy!
Lawson with sugar cookie all over his mouth! He does love the sweets!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Greener Fam Reunion
Posted by Sarah Greener at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Lawson is getting so big!!! I love that last picture with that big old smile on his face!! I can't wait to see you guys!!
Its always fun to get together with family; especially when you haven't seen them in quite a while. These little boys are definitely going to be trouble makers. Today while I was doing the dishes, Jack opened a cupboard and pulled the blender off the shelf and glass shattered EVERYWHERE!!!! It took me forever to get it swept, vacuumed and mopped so I could make sure there weren't little pieces all over the place because heaven only knows, he would eat them! I seriously cannot keep up, and its only going to get worse!
"Oh Man" that kid is so cute!! We had a blast staying with you, and laughing tell I all most peeeeed my pants! Its so good to see ya!! I really really miss you guys!! Well Hoppfulllllyyyyy We will see you in what 10 days now almost!! For the boook party!! I really hope you can come down!! Well LOve Ya Tons!! Work with Lawson on KrIsTi!! He had it when I left!! lol Love ya
Lawson is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks like he has tons of spunk and personality. How fun to get together with all the family. Looks like a great time!- and I can't believe you'd never played monopoly before! But I am glad you are getting those experiences!
Thanks so much for coming to the family reunion it meant a lot to dad
and we love spending time with you guys. hope you can come down. We Love You.
Have A Great Birthday Tomorrow!!!!
P.S. Love Pegs new hair cut!
Oh, we miss Lawson! (and you and I guess Scott- haha)! Shouldn't there be a Schmutz family reunion sometime????
oh my goodness he is just such a cute kid! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY MISS SARAH GREENER> I will be expecting a birthday post next! I love you always!!
Oh yes, and Happy Birthday Sarah!! We love you!!
Oh I love family reunions. We don't really make it to very many these days but we always make it to my immediate family's. Kirk Heaton family reunion is must!
That picture of you with the girls is so cute. It reminds me of the funny things you used to do when we lived together. Cute girl.
Well I wish I would get to see you guys next week but it's just not in the cards for me this year. DANG! I really want to meet Lawson-boy. Tell the girls to give him lots of loves from me. :)
K, SO I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A VERY MERRAN BIRTHDAY!!!! AND I HEARD FROM A LITTLE BIRDY AND YOU GOT A REALLY FUNNNNNNNN GIFT!!! LOL!!
Lawson is such a cutie! And dont feel bad i had never played Monopoly either and i got killed! Oh and i guess it was ur birthday?! Well Happy Birthday :] i hope it was wonderful :D
Schmooooochy... Listen up. I've got a seat in my car for breaking dawn weekend and it has your name on it. Come go with me!!
Looks like you had fun, sis. I still think that Lawson is the cutest grandson we have! Hope you had a happy birthday.
PooR Scott!!! My kids were ALL over him!!! I think this is what happens when you don't have a dad in the home! :( He was such a good sport! I look like such a RoNch in that pic!!! ha ha... hey I would SO appreciate it if you emailed me any pics from that day! I 4got my cam and have NO pics!!! Thanx! LuV U GuYs!!!
Post a Comment