Lilypie

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Late Easter Post

Well, surprise surprise another month has past since I have last posted. I really haven't had anything to really post about though, but my dad said that you just have to find things to post, it can be anything! So I am going to give that a try. I really don't like it when I go this long without posting. So once again I am going to make it my priority to post "something" once a week. Whether it just be a single picture, or just something that is on my mind. Scott is also done with school so I will have more time to do things that I want to do and not go to be at 9 like I have been! Oh geez. Haha.

For Easter we celebrated it with Scott's family. It was nice to spend it with them. Lawson's closest cousins are in Cedar and he doesn't even get to see them that often, so he had such a blast with them. For Easter Saturday we went down to the park in St. Geroge and flew kites, blew bubbles, and had a picnic!

Lawson loooves bubbles!

He also loved flying his kite, until it flew right into a tree! Yikes.

Coloring Easta eggs.
A little familly pic, with me once again looking horrrrible haha oh well.

Candy!!! Checking out what the Easter bunny brought!
Laws with his cute cousin Emma


I also went and stayed a week with my family after Easter, but this was the ONLY pic I took! Crazzy. Here is Laws and my dad hanging out together. It was nice to see my family but as always it goes by too fast.

I just Had to throw these pics in of Lawson. This kid is SUCH a character! Love him!!

13 comments:

Kristi said...

OH I freaking miss you guys!! LOVE his smile in the pic with Emma!! So cute! LOve his High hills!!!

Brittany said...

Fun Easter pics!! I have been missing you! I'm glad you're going to post once a week now. That's what I try to do too and sometimes I really have to think about what I'm going to post about.:) Lawsom is so dang cute! He has so much energy and a huge personality! I love the picture of him cheesing it in the high heels.:)

Heath Hales said...

So, high heels and pink toes...hmmm... He is so cute in these pictures especially the ones with his cousin emma. Look at that face!

Melinda said...

Hey, there you are! I understand about not posting. I seem to have things I could post about but I'm pretty much...lazy. So, not too much longer and Lawson will be fitting into those tiny shoes of yours. He's growing fast and he is just the cutest little character!

p.s. You always look great.

Cyndi said...

Lawson is so funny love the pic with him wearing your shoes! what a cheeser. I love it when the kids get to be with their cousins, they always have so much fun. Im glad your going to try and post once a week I will check in and make sure your really doin it;)

Amanda P. said...

Yey for posting!! those are way cute easter pictures. He is just so cute! I wish I could have seen him while you guys were here. but it was good to see you!! Things have been so freakin crazy....kids are nuts.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Sarah you always look amazing! Looks like a fun Easter. Lawson is such a cutie. He has the cutest smile. You always have him dressed the cutest too.

adrianne s. said...

I hope you can post once a week!! I have missed you! Lawson is seriously cuter and cuter with every picture!!!

Kaylie Jean said...

Im glad your gonna post more often haha looks like you had a fun easter! I love the shoes picture haha and btw you never look horrible!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I agree that you need to update more often! I am going to start getting mad at you if you keep coming down here and do not tell me so I can come see you. I realize its hard when you don't see family that often, but seriously! We haven't seen each other in quite a while and I think the boys would have so much fun with each other!

Okay, and about the wiggles, seriously, what is with the new guy? We can't stand him and the new shows. I don't know what the producers were thinking. Its just a good thing that we have 100 episodes of the old wiggles on our DVR, so Jack can still watch those!

John and Peggy said...

You update your blog at about the speed of molasses, Sarah. Never mind, were grateful for every little picture of Lawson. And you guys, too.

Ask Lawson if he's ready to go to the towers again. And Scott, too!

Kelsie Blake said...

Lawson cracks me up every time I see pictures of him. He's one silly little boy! He looks great in the shoes too haha :D

BRiTT said...

Oh my heck! He is getting so stinkin' big!!!!! Your little family is too stinkin' cute!