Hmmmm, well so much for my once a week post session! haha I really shouldn't set goals for myself I would probably do better with out them. I just keep setting myself up for failure! haha Oh well. Here I am, and I am FINALLY posting something. It has been pretty wild since the last time I posted. So many things have been going on. It has been a pretty busy summer already. So here are some things that have been going on and the rest I will have to post next time.
For starters: My little buddy Matt went into the MTC a couple of weeks ago. He actually leaves for his Oakland/San Francisco mission tomarrow. I can't believe that he is old enough to go on a mission. He will be such a good missionary though, his testimony has grown so much since he has been gone. It was a quick trip to his farwell. We didnt get there until super late friday and had to leave right after on Sunday. But I am glad we were able to make it.One last 4-wheel ride with the boys. My dad took lawson in the Rhino and he looooooved it!
We have our own little community garden at our townhomes. We planted pumpkins, watermellons, cantalope, tomatoes, and peas. We will see how it goes. We are not gardening people at all!Scott has recieved an intership from a pretty big commercial company, Jacobsen Construction in Salt Lake. The hired only 5 interns and he is the only one from Weber State the rest are from BYU. When he first started a lot of the employees were BYU grads, so he must have had something special! haha. Well I am just so proud of him! We will have see what comes of it.
Lawson is getting to be hilarious! I need to get video of his sweet dance moves and post it. He is becoming quite the dancer. He is also starting to talk almost a little too well. He is saying the funniest things lately.
Well this post is getting long I will have to post more later!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Hmmmmm
Posted by Sarah Greener at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
LOL OH MAN I MISS YOU GUYS!!Im so glad that your blogging again, again! LOL I love that Lawson's got some sweet dance moves.
You're kinduva slacker, sis. Post at least once a week or we'll have to come vist you!
It is good to see a new post from you!;) I talked to my mom yesterday and said she went to the Schmutz Reunion. You need to email me asorensen15@hotmail.com
I can't believe you're little brother is on a mission!! Crazy!! Sometimes I forget that as we age so do the young ones.:) It makes me feel old! Please post a video of Lawson's dance moves!!! That kid is hilarious and I know that he's got some awesome moves! I'll be waiting......
Isn't it crazy and bitter-sweet to see our little brothers grow up and go on missions! That's a very cute picture of you and Matt. Good luck with your garden! I think I am too scared and intimidated to even attempt one. I will be waiting for the video of Lawson dancing =) so don't take a month!! j.k. I am awful at blogging too.
So there was so news being shared at the reunion. :)
Well its about time! Im glad things are going well, Im not much of a gardner either. Congrats to your hubby on the intern deal. I look forward to seeing Lawsons dance moves;) I bet their great! Oh and Rob is livin' in the San Fransisco area right now with a bunch of other Kanab kids so Hey maybe they'll run into each other this summer;)
So what are these funny things he's saying? I need to feel like I know him even though I have never gotten the chance to meet him. Sniff sniff. I know maybe I can meet Lawson this summer. Let's keep up with each other on FB.
Thanks for the comment! Haha don't even worry, that pic brings a tear to my eye too. I miss him too. I really like that picture of you two! It's way cute! I'm glad you posted again! :D
Post a Comment