Spring has sprung and has graced us with two days of her presence, so we had to make the most of it! As I am blogging this post right now it is cold, wet, and supposed to snow later today. :( I am so sick of winter and can't wait for some sort of continuation of WARM weather.
For good day #1 we went to the park. Lawson loooooves the park, especially the slides.
Later in the day we went home, cleaned the car out, and raked up the leaves that were left over from fall. Of course Lawson had to run through them and play in them.
For good day #2 we went to the zoo! I love going to the zoo. The day started out pretty good Lawson was having fun things were going good then Lawson turned wild and started to get a tude! I guess he didn't get a good enough nap in the morning. All he wanted to do was to run off and away from us and throw his little "fits" when he didn't get his way. Typical two year old. But, regardless Scott and I had fun and for the most part Lawson did too. Or so I would like to think. haha
Scott and Lawson mapping out the day.
A family pic of Scott, Lawson, and I. hahaha
Yeah, that is Lawson glaring at me because I told him to "be careful." Punk.
Lawson chillin' with his best bud.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Spring Fever
Posted by Sarah Greener at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
FUN!! I am so jelous that you guys can go to a fun zoo like that! Sadie is in love with animals and I have nowhere to take her but the sewer pond to see the ducks and goats-haha!!
Love the family picture!! Haha
What fun times! Glad you got a dose of nice weather. I can't really complain; St. George has been pretty nice for awhile. I love the family picture and Lawson's scowl. What a cutie.
YAY!!! to the Zoo! It looks like you guys had fun! LOL dispute Laws' crazyness!! Its going to be soo nice down here for Easter (I Hope) maybe we can get some sun.
I love that last pictue! Like father, like son!! I also really love the pictue of you, Lawson and "Scott"....very funny.:) Sounds like you guys have had about the same weather we have. One day it's warm and the next day it freezing with snow flurries.:( I can't wait for spring!!!
Hey sis, I just had an idea. You ought to rename your blog "Greener Pastures"!
Neat, huh?
Cute pics. And luuuucky that you got to go to the zoo! I wish I lived close to things like that so I could actually do something when the weather is nice. OH and Lawson's scowl cracked me up! Ah,kids.
Even with the bad tude, it still looks like it was fun! You should come on a little trip down here for some warm weather! We would LOVE to see you guys!
I am lovin the family portrait- although, Scott looks a little bit beefier and hairy than I remember, but I guess it has been awhile.
I hope we can get some of that good weather back soon! It has been so BLASTED cold lately! Will loves the park too, every day he asks and I have to tell him it is snowing so we can't but he just doesn't get it:) Lets all pray for Spring to come back soon
I totally understand on the weather thing! Im SOOOOO sick of winter! I want to get out my warm clothes and actually keep them out! lol Oh and thanks for the comment on my blog! I love the pic of scott and lawson! Hope you are all doing good!
Hey! It was good to see you today! Hope you had a good weekend here in Ktown! :) Email at jdnjkwright@yahoo.com. Your baby is such a QT!!!
I finally went to the effort of looking up your blog and by the way adding you on facebook. I didn't know you went to the zoo...see you can learn things you never knew about people on their blogs!
Cute pictures!
Just read Manda's comment - the SEWER pond?? Oh, so sad...
I love reading your blog. Lawson is just so cute! :D
Post a Comment