Lilypie

Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 4th and Jellystone Park

I dont know why this is underlined, but I have already tried to post this 3 times already, so whatever. Anyway, for this forth of July my parents and little bro. Danny came up to celebrate it with us. It was so nice to have them here and much more fun than celebrating it by ourselves.

Lawson's favorite was the sparklers!
Hanging out with gpa Johnny
Scott and Danny with their firework extravaganza, or so they thought, their extravaganza just burned the grass. haha
Their isnt a fourth of July parade in Brigham so gma Peg and Lawson had their own.
Thanks fam for coming up and hanging out with us!

Scott's family had their family vacation in Yellowstone this year. I had never been to Yellowstone so it was pretty exciting. We all had a lot of fun and Yellowstone is beautiful! Here are just some pics from out little vacation!
Roasting mallows. We eventually had to take away Lawson's stick, he got pretty wild with it later.
Lawson hanging out with his cousins. Cooool kids.
His face says it all. haha
Hot-tubbin yeah!
We got to see tons of buffalo and tons and tons of elk. That was pretty cool.
Family pic at some small geiser. Lawson having a bit of a rough time.
Looking out for animals! Lawson loved to see all the animals. He thought it was pretty cool.
We are keeping pretty busy this summer. I can't believe that it is almost August! Geez. Here are some other updates going on in our family:
My brother Jared is using his dental skills by practicing in Bagdad. The army called him up for a six month "tour" and he won't be home until after Christmas! We hope that all is well with him and his family who are in Kentucky! We miss them!
Scott's brother's wife Sara is having twin boys, yes twins in september! Congrats.

10 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Lawson is getting so big and is such a cutie! I love the shot with the binoculars and then the sunglasses with all the cousins. So fun. Yellowstone looks gorgeous. I want to go sometime. Glad you are having a good summer!

Heath Hales said...

Fun to see pics of your trip to Yellowstone. We are glad to have you back for a few days!

Kristi said...

YAY Im so gald we got to hang out!! I cant wait for this weekend!! Love you TOOONNNNNNSSSSS!

John said...

Looks like you had a really fun time in Yellowstone. I have really got to go there! We had fun on the Fourth with you guys. It was kind of nice to get out of the zoo we usually have here on the holiday.
Tell Lawson to get ready to go for a ride in the Rhino.

Cyndi said...

SHE'S ALIVE!!! I was begining to wonder:) Looks like you guys have been having fun. Lawson is getting so big

Kim said...

You are just so darn cute!

Kassi said...

Interesting story for you...
My brother is in Cali getting ready to do an install. He is walking down a street and who does he run into? OH it was your little brother! :) haha kinda funny! Garett said he looked really well and was just as suprised to see him as garett was. ;)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yes! And update! I'm so glad to see what you guys are up to! Your trip looks like lots of fun! We are going to Bear Lake in a couple weeks, and I'd love to stop and see you guys again! I can't believe how big Lawson is getting, little boys are the best, right?!?

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you posted! It looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July. A lot funner than mine.:) I've never been to Yellow Stone but I've heard it's beautiful! That buffalo is huge...I've never seen one in person! What a cool vacation!

Joel said...

We had our family vacation last year at Yellowstone. It is awesome. I didn't think that would be pre-historic like.