Yeah, I know it has been months since I have last posted.... I do have good reasons though, haha. We haven't had the internet for a little over a month! We have been "borrowing" a connection from a RV park for over a year. Well they wised up and blocked their connection leaving us without a connection! I know, how dare they! Well anyway, we now have the internet back and running after buying it from a Flying J connection. It is like $50 for 3 months or $150 for a year. So not too bad. We are on the 3 month trial just to see if it is worth it. Well anyway, a lot has been happening since I have last posted, but I will only post on the more recent events. On march 1st my little baby turned 2!!!! I can't believe that he is 2! It just goes by too fast. Here are some pics from his big day!
Both sets of grandparents and my two little bro's came up for Lawson's birthday. During the day we went to that huge dinosaur museum that is south of Salt Lake. It was sooo much fun! Lawson absolutley loooooved it. It is a pretty cool place with lots of fun things to do.
Here he is trying to put together a stuffed dino.Playing in the sand and water.
Stiking a pose. hahaha
Digging for bones.
One of Lawson's gifts was a automatic shoot thingy from grandma and granpa Greener. Lawson thought that that was pretty awesome. He was a bit of a maniac though shooting everything and anyone in his way. His favorite target was grandma Peg.
His birthday cake. He saw it that morning and just had to put his little paw print in it! Silly boy.
Getting a big breath to blow out his candles.
Bad to the bone!
Scott and I just recently celebrated our 5th anniversay! Whoa.... 5 years? That's nuts. haha. I am so happy to be married to such a great dude. Of course it is NOT always easy and sometimes I want to knock his block off....hee hee. But I do love him and I know that he loves me so much. We are just a good fit. Hopefully it will always stay that way!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
LAWSON TURNS TWO !!
Posted by Sarah Greener at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Happy Birthday Lawson! How fun to have everyone come. Zack loves his cake! Did you do it??? It's super cute. Happy anniversary, time flys!
Cute Cute Sarah. I was begining to wonder what happend to you:) Lawson is a doll and it looks like he had an awesome birthday. Five years congrats!! Happy anniversary
Oh that kid is a demond LOL I love it!! I cant believe he got his little hand in that cake, just kidding I can! CAN I JUST SAY YAY FOR INTERNET!!!!! Im so so excited that you got it finally! I have missed you!!! Oh yes do come down for Easter!! And we will come up again sooon!!! LOVE YOU!! Kiss that Lawson Boy of yours for me!! "Lawson Be good" Silly Lawson!!! LOL love you!
About time you were back! Tell Flying J that Peg will start getting her Diet Cokes elsewhere unless they give you internet access. That oughtta get their attention.
Had a great time with you and the Greeners. Can't believe it's been two years already.
Lawson is so stinkin cute! Isn't it crazy how quick the time goes? That dinosaur park looks like so much fun, I am sure he had a blast! I love the lightning mcqueen cake. He's Rylee's favorite. (she has to wear lightning mcqueen panties! haha)- too bad she's not yet fully potty trained! Happy anniversary too!
Your little boy is so cute! I love the jersey and cowboy boots together! It is amazing how fast time flies by, I can't believe you guys have been married for 5 years!
You guys are a good match and happy birthday to that darling little nephew of mine!! Wow, get ready for a two year old- it's a real trip!! Anything up until this point has just been a mild preview of what's to come, but the good news is that as naughty as they get, they get equally as cute and sweet!!
OH so you guys are those people you hear about stealing internet. Shame shame. ;)
Wow your little baby is getting so big! Two already. That's so crazy! He's such a cute boy.
And Happy Late Anniversary.
I too think you and Scott are a great match! Congratulations on 5 years!! I'm so glad you have the internet again!!! I've missed staying in touch with your life. Lawson is such a stud!! I serisously can't believe he's 2 years old....oh how time flies. I love Lawson's Cars cake! Super cute. And it looks like Lawson had a great birthday!!!! I loved how excited he was about that noisy gun he kept playing with while I was there. He is such a cool kid! I'm glad you're back in the blogging world! It was so good to see you guys!!! You're so beautiful and you have such a cute little family! Love ya!
Happy birthday Lawson and Congrats on five years! Thats awesome! I love the pic of lawson in his footie pjs and his helmet! Lol classic lol im glad you have the internet again! That dino place looks sweet! lol
What a little man! I can't beieve it.... He is getting cuter and cuter. Lawson that is, sorry Scott.
Well I am glad that you are back and blogging-haha! You little thief. I know you knew all along, you are so devious like that ;)
Happy b-day Lawson and happy anniversary to the two of you! 5 years is great!
Glad to see you BLOGGING again :)
Post a Comment