Wow, I can't believe that my last post was Thanksgiving! Where has December gone?!?! What a crazy time. I do have some other pics of Christmas activities, but I think that I will post them next time, due to the length of this post. So you might be seeing Christmas stuff in January!
Well, this Christmas we got to spend it with my family and it was such a blast!!
Leaving out goodies for Santa, but Lawson thought that he would have a little taste first!

Checking out his dino's from santa
Loving on his Elmo doll
Ok, so Matt got Lawson (much to my disappointment) a Tom Brady jersey. If he didnt look so dang cute in it I would have it destroyed! hahahaha
Dad showing off his sweet new p.j.s
The famous Christmas glasses on Scott,
Lawson,
and my lovely mother! Too funny, but they were a hit!
Yes, that is my brother trudging through 3 feet of snow with no shoe! brrrrrr
Up on the Sands hanging out in the snow!
For Christmas my mom and dad got Rock Band 2. W_O_W!! It is sooooo much fun! Scott, Matt, Danny, and I started our own band, "Metric Friends" ahaha. I was vocals! hahaha Yes, I know that it is a big stretch and I cannot carry a tune, but is was just too much fun to be a bystander! Here is Lawson taking a turn on the drums! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!





Friday, January 2, 2009
Chrissssstmaaaassss
Posted by Sarah Greener at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Oh Jeez!!! YOUR MY FAVE!!! I Freeking love those glasses!! And yes it was so so good to see you guys too, Im going to make it up there, I promise!!!
Fun times! Rylee loves to be the rock band drummer too! Lawson looks very good in Brady's jersey. He is so cute! I am glad you had a great time with your family.
Fun!! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! We have friends who have Rock Band and Indi loves to play the drums! I can't believe how big Lawson is getting! He is adorable!
What a cute little drummer! Christmas sounds like it was a blast! Its always great to be with family and to have them spoil the little guys! We miss you guys!
So SO Cute! You guys look like you had an absolute blast in Kanab! Can you believe all the snow? We went down for the new year and were amazed at it all. Lawson is so cute! Oh and I love the glasses they are great.
Lawson looks even better than Tom Brady in that jersey!!!- and that is not an easy accomplishment!! Glad you guys had fun. We missed you.
What a fun Christmas for you! You guys had some good times from the looks of it! I love your pictures. :)
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I am with you if Lawson didn't look so dang cute in the Brady jersey I would have burned it! haha Where can I get some of those sweet Christmas glasses?! ;)
Those glasses are awesome! ha So fun! Looks like you guys had a great holiday season! My family is definitely on the wacky side sometimes. ha She'll be here in two months or so. James and I are making bets on when she'll come. I think Feb. 24 and he thinks March 3. So we will see what happens. :D
Fun!! Bryce and I got Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas and I play it every night for a couple hours! I just can't resist! Looks like you guys had a way fun Chrismtas break! Kanab got a lot of snow too, huh? I'm also lovin' the Chrismtas glasses! Where can I get a pair of those??:)
Way fun pictures!!! I can't believe how dang cute Lawson is getting! Looks like good times with the fam :)
I would tell you how I did the banner but I didn't do it! my talented sis Nicole did it for me. I am sure if you want she could do one for you!!! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!
Looks like you had such a fun christmas! I love the christmas glasses lol those are for sure pretty sweet lol i tried to tell josh that he should get rock band but he didn't want it...dang! Maybe i should just get one lol cuz it looks like so much fun! Lawson looks like a great drummer haha
OH!!!.. To MuCH FuN!!! I'm glad to hear you had a "RoCKiN" Christmas he he:) Hope all is well with you guys! Ummm... you .. me... the little boys... lunch???? We live so close! This spring and summer we'll def have to have a park day!!!
Where are you????
hey,
Im going private with my blog. If you want to keep reading mine just email me your email address to sawbsaw@gmail.com
Kaylie
Matt was at our house tonight for Mason's b-day party. I told him to give you a hard time about updating your blog. ;)
Post a Comment