Lilypie

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Another Thanksgiving feast has come and gone. There has been much to be Thankful for this year, it is so nice to have a holiday that recognizes thanks! We had Thanksgiving at my mom's this year. It was a lot of fun. Lawson and I came down early so that I would have a little bit more time to spend with my family so Scott came Wednesday after work. I had such a great time with my family, and I need to thank them for keeping Lawson entertained for me!:)

Lawson just loves his danny and matt! He likes to do whatever they are doing!

Here is my cute little girl.... I mean boy! Wearing grandma's wig"! haha He actually makes a cute little girl I think!
Yummmy food!
We are having a little toooo much fun if ya know what I mean! hahaha
Of course Scott is the last one at the table.
Lawson has just discovered Toy Story and he absolutely LOVES it! Grandma found her old Buzz and Woody that the little boys had and he has not forgotten them since!
My mom spying sneekaly on the scandalous neighbors! Oh she is too funny.
One of the traditions that we have every year is making Christmas candy at my Grandma Schmutz's. It is a lot of fun and I am glad that I can share in the experience with them.
Grounding up chocolate... looking a little evil! haha

Hoping that your Thanksgiving was a good one!

20 comments:

Kassi said...

Your pictures look like so much fun! It blows my mind that we can be in such a small town and NOT see each other. haha We just hang out iwth the fam I guess ;) I love when you leave me comments they make me laugh! Happy Christmas time! :)

Ashley said...

sometimes I hate computers... this is my third time posting this. Lets see if it will work this time! :) It looks like you guys had a really great thanksgiving! I missed Kanab this year. Anyway, we haven't done the get together yet, and would still love to!! My email address is ashley s williams @ hotmail.com. I put the spaces in because a lot of people forget the s in the middle! :) I may end up in BC a lot in the next little while. If you're ever bored... let me know! Hope to see you soon!!

Analee said...

mmmm, I love Grandma's Christmas candy! My mom and I were just there a few weeks ago to learn the art of making the candy from Grandma! It was a lot of fun!

adrianne s. said...

Lawson is so cute sleeping with the Woody doll! Sleeping pics are my favorites these days because you get to see how sweet these little ones are and sometimes it's hard to see that when they are awake and terrorizing the neighborhood. We missed you all on Thanksgiving, but it looks like everyone got along just fine without us...so sad.

John and Peggy said...

As always, it was good to have you and your little family here. Scott's little bucket of peanut brittle odds 'n ends that you left was a great hit at the office! We'll send some more up (maybe).
It was also nice of you not to mention how loooong it took the turkey to cook this year!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I miss being close to home, I don't get to enjoy Grandma's candy! I think it all gets eaten before it gets to me!!

Cando said...

Hahaha... smoochy.. I am dying at your mamma. I flippin love her. I'm snoopy too ;) Anyways, looks like you guys had fun! Wish we could have seen you while we were home, maybe next time!

Cyndi said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I am so sad for you that you haven't been able to go see Twilight yet, I thought for sure you would be there opening night. Well if you can't get your hubby to go with you, come down to Layton and I will go with you ok:) Im glad you had a great Thanksgiving, now on to the craziness of CHRISTMAS!!

Melinda said...

Lawson knows what's up. Toy Story is the best!!! It's one of my all time favorites and definitley a classic. He could totally be a cute girl too! Looks like you had a great time and your mom is silly! Love that pic of her peeking out the window. HAHA! :)

Roger and Tammy Family said...

Looks like you had a great Thanks giving, We miss you guys soooooo much maybe we can see you soon!!!!
kiss that beautiful boy for me..
love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! Your little boy is adorable! He would make a cutie little girl except his manly features. ha We are excited for a little girl to get here! Not soon enough though. :(

Kristi said...

BOOOOOOOOOO!!! I miss you Guys!!!! LOve that you had such a great time! I love the pic of Peg!! Cracks me up!!! Oh Jeez!!! Im Glad Thanksgiving was goood!!! Love Ya

Chelsea Johnson said...

Sounds like such a fun holiday! We make Christmas candy too, and I totally love the tradition.

Lawson is a beatiful baby girl! I put a bow I made on Jack's head and he freaked! I guess we both need girls!

Your mom is hilarious....sneaking around! I miss her!

Amanda P. said...

I am so sad that I wasn't here while you were for thanksgiving. Oh well, I guess it is FAMILY time after all. Although I can totally see myself comfortably eating thanksgiving dinner with the Schmutz's!!

Lawson does make a cute girl!!! and what are your plans for Christmas?? haha.

Brittany said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving! It looks like you guys had fun in Kanab! I love the picture of your mom spying on the neighbors!:) Oh the joys of living in a small town.:) And I will aggree that Lawson makes a pretty cute little girl. Too bad huh?:)

Kaylie Jean said...

Looks like you guys a fun thanksgiving! I love your hair its so pretty and long! Your so pretty! And i love the wig on lawson lol :]

BRiTT said...

To CuTe!! It was fun runnin' into you guys in walmart the other day. It just reminded me that we are SO close and yet NeVeR see each other!!! What's up with that!!! We need to play. ... My old phone broke n' had stalker issues so changed my number so email me your number and i'll call or txt ya and we can keep in touch!!! my email is brittgreener@yahoo.com

Cyndi said...

Hey crazy girl I tagged you, so go check it out

Kim said...

Thanks for the Christmas card, and FYI - my blog is doing much better. Check it out!http://blakebunch.blogspot.com/
You are such a cutie and I love your sweet little family!
Love ya!

Cori Carpenter said...

It looks like you had a fun thanksgiving! I was going to let you know that you won't lose anything when you use my backgrounds! just fyi! I can't believe how long your hair is..soo cute!