Lilypie

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun

As many of you know, Lawson was a Dinosaur for Halloween. He really did love his costume so that was good, or else it could have been a very long night.

After taking a few pictures he decided that he had had enough and stomped crying into the yard to get away. haha It was hilarious.

Getting read to go Trick-or-Treating!


First stop was great grandpa and grandma Smoot

Already digging into his candy stash.
Lawson had a blast Trick-or-Treating. We later went to Scott's aunt and uncle. Scott's aunt took Lawson with her and her daughter and friends around the block with them. He had sooo much fun doing that that I think we will just tag along with them next year.

We actually carved pumpkins the day before Halloween, there just never seems to be enough time the day of. I am glad we did, we had so much fun.

Of course Lawson has to help and be right in the middle of things.
Checking out what the inside of a pumpkin looks like.
He got his own spoon from the drawer to help dad gut it out.
Coloring his pumpkin.

Lawson loves to wear my apron! hahaha
Taking a try at carving!
Here is our finished product! Scott's is the biggest, then mine, and Lawson's is the smallest!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!! Mwhahaha

16 comments:

Kristi said...

OH LOL I LOVE That kid!!!!!! I wish we could have been up there it looked nicer than here! Oh dear I miss you!!!! The puppy would love Lawson, a child who is not AFRAID of her! All three of the other kids are Chickens and when she licks them they freak!! I still am not sure about her! Anyhoo!!! So I was thinking that maybe I could go up there for the Twilight movie! Or if Scott wants to go thats fine! Let me Know!! I love Ya and the Dino Is toooo DIE For! Oh and Cute Little Grandpa! LOve that Guy!

Kristi said...

Oh PS Pumpkins turned out Sweet!!! LOVE them all, and how into it Lawson was!! Love Ya!

OH jeez!

Josh and Nikki said...

love the costume! it's fun that he was so into decorating pumpkins - baylee could have cared less! next year...
the pumpkins look good!!

adrianne s. said...

Love your pumpkins!! My favorite picture of Lawson is the one where he had had enough of the picture-taking and he stomped off crying! Oh yeah, that was familiar, although Gracie doesn't stomp off crying she just stops looking at the camera and starts just making ridiculous faces (Jared does the exact same thing)! It drives me bonkers!! Lawson is the cutest dinosaur ever!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Great pumpkins! And what a cute little dino! Holidays are the best when you have kids!

Kaylie Jean said...

I love lawsons costume! so cute :] I also like the pic where he has your apron on, hes just such a happy kid :] i like your pumkins btw :]

The Spencers said...

Cute little dinosaur! I love the one of him stomping in the back yard too! I can just see my little boy doing the same thing. You're a good mama to carve pumpkins with your little family. Our pumpkins are still sitting on the front porch uncarved, I'm no fun...

Kassi said...

What a cute little dino man you have! :) I understand how he feels. I get sick of pictures too and just start walking away from people who have them :D
Oh and loved the pumpkins so fun!

Brittany said...

It looks like little Lawson had a really great halloween! He looks so cute in his dinosaur costume! I love the pumpkins too. Great job! Bryce and I didn't do pumpkins this year because time just got away from us but I usually love carving pumpkins! Looks like you guys are doing good!

Roger and Tammy Family said...

looks like you guys had a fun Halloween I hate that you live so far away. We love and miss you guys!!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Lawson is so cute! I love the picture of him stomping away. Your pumpkins turned out great. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Cyndi said...

Cute Cute Cute! that is one cute DINO. YOu guys look like you had tons of fun this Halloween. It is so mice when your kids get old enough to enjoy it YAY!

Nicole said...

looks like GREAT fun! Lawson is a doll.

And YES! Prop 8 passed! Wahoo!

Melinda said...

Sweet pumpkins! Cute little Dinosaur! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween. :)

Amanda P. said...

Cute cute cute! you know, he sorta looks like a darling little girl wearing that apron!

Ashley said...

I was just stopping by to comment... and to get your phone number.... I've recently run into a few people from Kanab, and we're trying to throw together a party or something up here... (Most recently, i've run into Raeanna Johnson (nannenga) and we discussed getting something going!) Anyway... leave me a comment with your number, or call me! 435.689.0988