Lilypie

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back in Action

I know it has been forever since I have last up-dated and I apol-o-gize!! Things have been pretty crazy around here. Scott has started school once again in our household. He has two on-line classes and so he is on the computer about every night. I am doing/helping with his on-line English class, so any free time I have to myself I am doing English...blah... So I haven't really found the time to update or check on my fellow bloggers :( ... I now can't even blog with Lawson up and around. He cries the whole time while I am on the computer, and if I let him up on my lap or the chair he pulls my hair and bangs on the keys. What a kid. But, now I think I have found a night where I can have the computer to myself for a bit, so hopefully I can now keep up! I have actually missed blogging and reading other peoples, so it will be nice to get back into it! Here are just a few pics that were taken in my month and a half of MIA.


A board fell on Scott at work. Ouch! Oh and Scott has gotten a new job! He quit work with his Uncle and got a job with a commercial construction company. He thought that the experience would be better for him when he graduates. It was a little bit crazy for awhile, but things are going so much better, they just offerened him a job in their office so he is way excited about that!
We finally got Lawson a booster seat a couple of weeks ago. He loves it!


We had a little party for the NFL season opener. The giants played so we of course had are Giant colors on! The Giants were 4-0 until Monday when they were defeated by the Browns..... Boo to the Browns. I am still having a hard time recovering from the loss and Eli's 3 yes 3 inteceptions!!


Getting ready for Halloween! Lawson is going to be a Dinosaur this year and it fits his personality perfect! haha
Found a pen and decided to doodle on his legs and couch......


Lawson has the funniest personality. Here he is wearing his cowboy boots and shorts. He also loves to wear my high heal shoes. I am not too worried about it.. yet.......... I tried to get a picture of it below but I couldn't get a good shot, he kept turning towards the camera!


13 comments:

The Jimenez's said...

Lawson is just too cute! He looks like he has such a fun personality. I bet he will love being a dinosaur for Halloween. Your football party sounds like fun. You look really cute! Good luck to Scott in his new job!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Its about time!! I was starting to wonder where you had gone! Thanks for the birthday card, you are so thoughtful! Jack has those same cowboy boots, they are too cute!

It sounds like you're all very busy and have exciting things going on in your lives. Back in school, huh? Not fun, is it! Especially when you're doing the work for someone else!

I am laughing at you being mad at Eli for his interceptions! You've come a long way!

Kassi said...

I am so glad you are back! I have missed you! I bet he will make the cutest little dino! haha I am just so glad your back! :D

Cyndi said...

I am so glad you are back!! I was begining to wonder what happened to you. I love the oreo face in the last pic he is too cute. Im glad to hear you've been super busy with good things not bad. School is crazy I bet but it is still good;) I look forward to seeing your updates again

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you're back! I missed you!:) Ouch to Scott's leg! That's gonna leave a mark!:) I hope Scott's loving his new job too, that's great! What a little cutie Lawson is in his cowboy boots. Don't go into hiding again k!

BRiTT said...

How FuN!!! Your life has been a little crazy! Isn't it crazy how it catches ya all at once!!! I LoVe the BLoG though looks GooD!!! And thank you for your comment... I am HaPPy! Pray that this one will stick though PLeaSe! I am ready for one man for eternety and to really be a family! My How I've changed in the past 6 months!!!! It FeeLs SO AmaZiNg!! Love you guys!! OH... I finally started the Twilight series I am reading "New Moon" started today and I'm sure I'll be done tonight! LOVE IT!!!!

Kaylie Jean said...

Lawson is just so cute! I love the pic with the mickey halloween hat lol well im glad your back blogging lol :] Oh and thanks for the comment on my hair :D

Kristi said...

Oh thank goodness your back!!!! I know that program is hard! But your page it way cute! Congrats on the new job for scott in his Office!! How fun! We had a fun time too!! Love Ya Keep up the blog! LOL

Melinda said...

I thought you'd never return! YAY! That was fun post. Lawson is hilarious. I love the picture of his penned legs. Tell Scott I'm sorry about his leg, HOLY CRAP that looks painful! Sara I have to tell you that I think it's so cute you are so into football. I can honestly say I have never watched a pro football game all the way through in my life. Anyway keep posting. :)

adrianne s. said...

Welcome back- I've missed you!! Scott's leg looks super sore! Lawson is just getting funnier and funnier! You should post a video on here of him talking or growling or pulling hair, or whatever other funny things he is doing these days! Hopefully things calm down a bit for you now.

Ashley said...

I'm glad to see you're back!! :) Things look like a lot of fun. I was in BC the other day and thought about you... but I don't have a way to contact you besides through here.... I hope everything is well! Miss you!

Nicole said...

Ahh, boys and high heels. I've been there! It'll pass :)

So glad to see you back in the blogging world!

Amanda P. said...

I love his cheesin it smiles! haha. I wonder if the Bears and the Giants play this year, hmmmmm. We will definately BRING IT ON!!