It was Scott's 27 birthday last wednesday! Yea, Happy Birthday! We didn't do anything really special, he had to work all day then go to class :( So we just had a little party for him when he got home. Birthday's are not as fun when you get older.
Lawson just loves his dad!
Soooo, I wish that Lawson would just use his utencils! He knows how, he just doesnt like too becuase I think that it is just much faster for him to get the food to his mouth using his hands!
Lawson looooooves him some ice cream!
No matter how you eat it, it is goooood.
I am always trying to find something fun and different for Lawson to do, so I got him some fingerpaints to see if he would like it. He liked it for about a minute but then decided that the markers were a lot funner and not as messy.

His little masterpiece!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Scott's B-day and Other Things
Posted by Sarah Greener at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh, that little Lawson just gets cuter and cuter! I can't believe he hasn't maxed out yet! I LOVE his artwork. You should frame it for his bedroom (or at least the fridge). Happy Birthday last week, Scott!!
Lawson is quite the artist. I am surprised he didn't color all over himself with the markers. He is so cute! You are such a good little momma. Happy birthday to Scott too! I agree, birthdays have started to lose their flare.
Oh Im so so Glad you Posted!! Happy B-day to Scotty!! And look at what a masterpiece!!! Miss you Guys and Love you tons!!! Laws is getting so big!!!
I love that picture of Lawson eating with his hands and his face all messy! I have to agree with him sometimes it is easier and faster just to use your hands :) Also Happy Birthday to Scott! I also think that birthdays aren't as fun as they use to be, but who wants to get older anyway? ;)
Ha Ha Ha! You kill me Sarah. I love the little things you type. I can just picture you saying them. I miss that.
I think it's interesting that Lawson didn't want to get messy with the paints but he will go wild with his food, tee hee.
And I agree birthdays aren't as fun, they're for kids just like every other holiday. It's just not the same when we get to be Moms and Dads. Boo! Oh well I guess that's why we have kids, right?
Happy belated birthday Scott!!! 27 huh, you're getting old!:) I think it's pretty cute that Scott has a daddy's boy! But I'm sure it's frustrating for you because you're the one who takes care of him all day huh?:) It looks like you guys made Scott's birthday special!
What a fun little party! You're such a cute mommy and wife. I just love that little(big) Lawson boy! He's quite the artist. I try to make jack color, but he prefers to crumple the paper, maybe someday!
i cant believe how lawson is growing! He looks like so much fun :] hope you had a good thanksgiving!
Post a Comment