Lilypie

Monday, June 16, 2008

Losing my mind....

I swear that I am just losing it sometimes.... I know that sometimes that I am oblivious to the world around me, but man I have had a few rough days...even weeks!:) hahaha... On Friday Lawson and I went to the store and when we got back I accidentally locked Lawson, my keys, and my cell phone in the car!! I had to go to the neighbors and use their phone to call Scott. Thankfully he was in town working. He came and broke Laws free! Then on Monday I locked us out of the house. We were going to go for a walk and I forgot something so I tried to open the door and it was locked! All of the doors and windows were locked! This time I did have my cell phone and called Scott but he was 45min. away.... So Laws and I waited for him to come and rescue us again! Needless to say Scott is making us a spare key as I type! Poor Lawson....He has been through a lot thanks to me:) Sometimes it surprises me that I am a mom, but apparently that is what I am supposed to be doing and I really would not have it any other way.... hahaha... I just try to do the best I can.
We all went up to B.C. canyon this weekend and had fun just being outside. Lawson loved it. We also found a swing hanging from a huge tree so of course Scott and I had to take a few turns... It was sooo much fun we haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

14 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love the pictures! That swing looks like so much fun.... the outfit you are wearing is adorable! The picture of Scott and Lawson blowing on the wish is priceless too. Great shots. The weather looks perfect there. It is starting to get on the "bloody hot" side here.

Cyndi said...

you have such a cute little family. And don't worry I do crazy stuff like that all the time. I think moms just have so much they are worried and thinking about that unfortunately we let the things like our keys get thrown to the back of our minds! but as long as everyone is ok thats all that matters:)

Kristi said...

Oh that is TOOOO Funny you locked yourself out!! I love it, Lawson is getting so big, his cute little simle, I love it, its the best!! Yeah fathers day was good, but wird you guys weren't here!! Love and miss ya!!

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey Sara thanks for the comment on my blog I was excited to hear from you. I haven't seen you for years! It is so fun to get in touch with old friends:) I can't believe you have a little boy he is so cute! Also you are not losing your mind I do silly things like that all the time!

John and Peggy said...

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
You are your mother after all!

That's a compliment, sis. Scott should've made you spare keys a long time ago.

Scott, way to come the rescue. We're blessed to know Sarah has her knight in shining armor to come the rescue.

Love, Dad

Amanda P. said...

mwhahahaaha! You spaz!! No one else will say it but I WILL!! That is some funny stuff. SO YOU!! You are hilarious. I loved your pictures at B.C. Canyon. Looked like a blast. The one of you swinging is the best!!

Kassi said...

Geroge Geroge Geroge of the Jungle WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE! haha I don't know why but when I saw those pictures of you guys swinging that is what came to my mind! Looks like you guys had so much fun and the weather looks nice too! CUTE LITTLE FAMILY!!

Brittany said...

Sarah, I totally laughed when I read this post but I do feel bad that you locked yourself out of the house and even worst locked Lawson in the car! You poor thing! You need to be eating more veggies or something- I don't know. What helps with memory? Maybe you're pregnant?? I love the pictures of you and Scott swinging! Fun! You and Scott are wonderful parents and don't worry about making a few mistakes, it happens to every mom.:)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Ahhh, the same old Sarah!!! I loved that funny little things like that were always happening when we were in college, and its funny to see that they're kind of the same! I seriously miss you; we need to get together again soon!

adrianne s. said...

Honey, we all do it! One night right after we moved here we put Gracie to bed and then Jared and I went out on the back deck. When we tried to come back in we noticed that someone (your brother, of course- haha :) had locked the door. Jared had to kick in our brand new door on our brand new house and damage the door and break the whole frame to get back in. The first thing I did when we got back in was to hide a spare while Jared assessed the damage. It just has to happen.

Kristi said...

I freeking LOVE The Twilight Stuff you added!!! LOVE IT!!! I sent you an e-mail, but you will have to call me when your doing it, so that I can look and walk you through it, then you will be like oh right!! It was late when we did it so, and I dont think I showed you LOL Im a dork!

Kristi said...

LoVe The Background!!!!

Kaylie Jean said...

I have done that so many times! I always loose my keys i swear i've lost my mind like forever ago! But hey thats what makes life interesting :] That swing looks so fun! And that picture of lawson and scott is awesome you should go into photography!

mommaRx said...

maybe you are pregnant.......

Kidding, kidding. I would have totally freaked out if I locked Ava in the car as I am sure you did. I am glad Scott was close to free him!