So I am finally back home again from Kanab. My Grandma Lawson just passed away earlier this month so we all went down to her funeral on the 12th. It was a really nice funeral. I got to give a tribute and Scott even led the music:) I am going to miss her so very much it still doesn't even seem like she is gone. But I know that she is so much happier and she is with her dear husband. I guess the one good thing that came out of it though is that I got see all of my family members and extended family, some of who I haven't seen in years, so that was kinda fun. Jared and his family came in from Kentucky and stayed a whole week, so of course I stayed as well! It was soooo good to see them and actually spend time with them. I haven't seen them in such a long time. I wished so bad that they lived closer. It is good to be back home though and Scott has been so good to have let Lawson and I be gone so much!
My brother Jared and his wife Adrianne.They have a 2 1/2 year old daughter Gracie who is just adorable and they are expecting another girl the end of April. They live in Kentucky. Jared is a dentist stationed at Fort Knox where he is fulfilling his duty to the army for four years.
Lawson's first time in a swinghe wasn't too sure of it first
but he got the hang of it really
fast. He loved it.



12 comments:
Cute pics!! I love your new blog layout!!
I am so so happy that you found our blog. I think that you guys live up noth somewhere and I hope we can get together sometime- it would be so much fun:) Lawson is super cute too! He and Ava must be almost the exact same age. Ava turns 1 Feb 9th (sniffle sniffle!) Isn't being a mom the funnest ever! You should email me and tell me what you guys are up to, where you live, and just everything! I am going to add you to my links if you are okay with that. Then everyone can see your cute family.
ps- my email is katy.stirland@utah.edu
I love love love the new layout! It looks great---glad you got it figured out. Sorry about your grandma, but you're probably right, she's probably happy now and reunited with her husband. Lawson is so much bigger already than when I saw him. We need to get together again soon. We're coming to Logan in a couple weeks if you're interested.....
Hey!! I didn't realize that you lived up this way. I'm actually living in Layton... but hoping to move back to southern utah when this school year is finished. I really hope I have a reason to move back to that part of the state! :o) Your little boy is sooo cute! Let me know your email. I'd love to get together with you sometime... if you are up to it!
ashleyswilliams@gmail.com
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I am sure that was a hard time for your family. I didn't know that your brother and his wife were having another baby! That's exciting! Lawson is a cutie of coarse and looked so cute and grown-up on the swing.
Sarah!!
I stumbled upon your blog just now - your family is so cute! Hope you are doing well! Check out our blog from time to time - Zack and Dylan have grown like CRAZY!
Take care!
Nicole (Coop) Madsen
Sorry to hear about your grandma! It is always nice to see family though! I really do like your layout!
Hey I love the layout, Scott said you were down, Im glad that you got to see Jared it's not cool having fam live so far away!!! Little Cridder is getting so big I miss you guys, We are going to try to come up and see ya. Well let me know whats up. Oh and Mom & Dad showed me the Laws walkin' BOOOO I wish we were there!!! Keep him at it. LOL Love your bunns Megga Tons!
Your to Nice!!! We need to get together and chat when your little Boyfriend is asleep (Laws)so we can play and figure stuff out!!! Love ya tell Potty I say HI!
Sarah hey it's lacey(bentley). It's good to see where you are now! I saw your link on Katy's blog. I'm also going to add you to my blog..if you don't mind. BTW your little boy is adorable!
Super Cute! Love, love, love the Blog! Love your NY Shirts! Wish we were watching the game together! We miss you! Tell the boys Hi for us!
the other Sara
Post a Comment