Lilypie

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Whew what a couple of weeks!! It has been busy busy. I forgot how busy Christmas time can be with all the present buying and card making with almost no time to just sit and relax and enjoy the holiday and think about why we really celebrate Christmas. But thankfully I am almost done with that jazz and Scott only has this week left of the semester YEA!! It will be so nice to actually have him home for awhile. It sometimes gets pretty lonely with just Lawson and I, but we do what we have to do!:) Scott works during the day and goes to school and night and claims to hate every minute of it. But we do enjoy the little time that we have to together. Lawson just loves it when his dad is home!

3 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

Wow!! It is so crazy how similar our lives are!! Like you, I tend to get lonely when it is just Indi and I. Like you, I couldn't decorate the bottom of the tree as much because Indi loves the ornaments (Your tree is so cute by the way)! Like Lawson, Indi loves eating pieces of carpet as well as climbing up and around EVERYTHING!! Like Scott, Eli also drags Indi around in a blanket (She just loves it!) Wow, so many similar things. The pregnancy is going good...I still really don't feel pregnant at all! We are all still occupied with trying to recover from our darn colds that we've had for almost two weeks!! Hope all is well!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I just love that little boy, and now that I have seen you guys, I miss you even more and want to see you again! The Christmas tree looks great. I'm happy that Scott will be home to help you--it does get a little tiring being the one taking care of them ALL day! About the pictures, just click "add another image" when you go to post a picture--I think it will let you do 5 at a time, and then if you want to do more than that, you can just upload those 5, then go back in to add more pictures and do the same thing all over again. Hopefully that makes sense--I can e-mail you better instructions if those don't make sense. Tell Scott thanks for the bloggin' compliment! Love and miss you all!

Brittany said...

I understand how lonely it gets when your husband works and goes to school. Though I don't have a baby, Jack and I get lonely:) And I meant to tell you and Chelsea that I'm jelous you guys got to see eachother!!!:( We have to get together at Christmas or I'll just die!!!