Lilypie

Sunday, November 25, 2007




Lawson has been such a good happy boy!! He defiantly keeps us on our toes and sometimes it gets really hard but we are so lucky to have him!!

6 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy you finally did it! See, its not too hard, right? That little boy is SOOOOO adorable and I'm so happy I got to see you guys and that you got to see Jack. You look so wonderful and seem so happy! Now we can definitely keep in better touch since you are officially in the blogging world! Love ya!

Cori Carpenter said...

Lawson is such a cutie!! I am glad you decided to make a page, I love it!! You have such a beautiful family!!!

Brittany said...

Yeah, we can all keep in touch now! Lawson is soooooo cute! I still want to try to get together with you guys while I'm home for Christmas. I hope we can.

Melinda said...

hey remember me? i was once your roommate too!!! how the heck have you been? i saw a link for you on britt's page, hope it's ok i checked it out. what an adorable little baby boy! let's keep in touch.

-minz

Melinda said...

oh my gosh yes! i added you too. blogging is wonderful. i thought i would never see you again sarah! so let's have a reunion of all the roommates, what do ya say?

Cori Carpenter said...

Hey, thanks for the comment! I too love decorating the tree!! About a different background, it might be easier if I e-mail you the link I found that explained it! It is just a little tweaking in the html code...not too hard!!